Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt at UCO game thread. REALLY REALLY EARLY VERSION

Pitt has question marks all over the place. Most importantly at QB and LB. Got some transfer help at LB, so hopefully that will shore that up a little.2 0f the QB's at least got some reps last season. I have high hopes for the RSF out of TX to challenge the other 2, but We'll see. They also moved a safety back over to QB making some locals question just how different this O is going to be from last season's version.

New DB's coach this year. Lots of new bodies all over the place.

New blocking schemes/new look Offense that I haven't seen yet.

Pitt still has a great stable of backs with Adkins and Horak as a great 1-2 punch along with a bunch of others. One Juco transfer I'm excited about if he can get healthy and stay that way.

DL has some nice returners and some new faces. I expect them to be OK there.

Hoping the new scheme will help the OL.

Re: Pitt at UCO game thread. REALLY REALLY EARLY VERSION

17 days

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Pitt has question marks all over the place. Most importantly at QB and LB. Got some transfer help at LB, so hopefully that will shore that up a little.2 0f the QB's at least got some reps last season. I have high hopes for the RSF out of TX to challenge the other 2, but We'll see. They also moved a safety back over to QB making some locals question just how different this O is going to be from last season's version.

New DB's coach this year. Lots of new bodies all over the place.

New blocking schemes/new look Offense that I haven't seen yet.

Pitt still has a great stable of backs with Adkins and Horak as a great 1-2 punch along with a bunch of others. One Juco transfer I'm excited about if he can get healthy and stay that way.

DL has some nice returners and some new faces. I expect them to be OK there.

Hoping the new scheme will help the OL.

And who is coaching these new schemes?

Comment

Bill Brasky

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Bill Brasky
          anyone who can cut through a steak with his urine stream can coach my O line.

Comment

Where is Jimbo and the Bronchole crew?

Comment

14 days

Comment

I’m ready to get the 💩 talking started whenever the great apes are. Excited to be hosting in Edmond this year.
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Is the Deer Creek area part of Edmond.

Comment

Was listening to an interview with the UCO coach on a Pittsburg radio station a coupleof nights ago. He's a good interview with lots of colorful little colloquialisms.

Comment

GAME. OF. THE. WEEK.

It's never too early to discuss this game! If you're UCO, you have to feel good about hosting this game this season and also that Pitt State (in theory) hasn't chosen a starting QB yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post
                        GAME. OF. THE. WEEK.

It's never too early to discuss this game! If you're UCO, you have to feel good about hosting this game this season and also that Pitt State (in theory) hasn't chosen a starting QB yet.
                        I'm gonna call BS and say they've already chosen a starting QB. This is going to be a heck of a game to start off with. I am predicting a scrappy but sloppy fight to the very last whistle.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

I'm gonna call BS and say they've already chosen a starting QB. This is going to be a heck of a game to start off with. I am predicting a scrappy but sloppy fight to the very last whistle.
                          I agree on all counts.

Comment

Pitt staff always plays that stuff close to the vest.

Comment

I heard that Sexton left the team? Was I told correctly?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X