Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitt looked good running that pistol option on the first drive. Then they went 3 drives in a row running single back up the middle with the 31 pound hb and got nowhere.
    next drive is a weird goal line and some heavy s.b setup , then a pick because the wr can't catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
      It's good to see so many UCO fans weighing in about this game. They seem really fired up.
      so what should we say? "joo guys suxxs... wee better than you....youll see...."

we know who we are. we know what our MO has been over the last 5 years. we know were about 10 plays from having 10 wins and being in the playoffs for the last 2 years. its the beginning of the season where were not confident of what the team identity is. I think were there now. I F we can break through our normal beginnings, we can finally stop allowing the emporia states and mo wests of the conference to beat on their chests and say " but, what about us, our record is blah blah blah against the rest of the conference teams not named hays, nw or pitt"

pitt is the only team we haven't beaten since ive been sitting in the stands. if were up by 3 TDS with less than a minute left and coach doesn't throw into the end zone, I think I may be furious.

im very confident were a team on a mission this season. all we have to do is win one play at a time starting with the game tomorrow night.

ps, we also don't want to get involved into your self bashing. I think its quite fun to watch you guys sit around pissing and moaning about 3 punters and no blocking and defense barely knows what theyre doing etc....
      being not only a life long sooner fan but also playing there at one point, I see a huge population of people (who are fans) who have never donned a jock much less laid out a coaching script for a game. its tougher than it looks lol.
      I just keep thinking watching some of the fans on here, "this must be what its like for an XYZ fan watching the OU fan base"

Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        I would change my name to that, but am afraid Sima Thomas would follow me around sacking me over and over.
        I think you'll find out he wont be quite as successful as he was the last UCO game he played in.

Comment

Next drive is 2 backs with Sheurich. Not terrible, but he needs to run inside only. Couple easy passes, and a t.d

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

I think you'll find out he wont be quite as successful as he was the last UCO game he played in.
            Yeah the UCO oline looked bad in that game, but I know they got better later in the season.

Comment

Calhoun is a decent runner too.

Comment

Pitt oline wasn't great in this game either

Comment

I think this will be a good game. Lots of new pieces on both teams. Least mistakes wins, imo.

Comment

Calhoun is a decent runner too.
                    was lol

Comment

was lol
                      Did he graduate or just get hurt.

Comment

was lol
                        torn mcl against Lindenwood. he can still run but nowhere close to what he was last year.

I agree with PP least amount of mistakes, wins. premium on turnovers.

Comment

Did he graduate or just get hurt.
                          his torn mcl is what brought garrett in....garrett tore his side muscle in the next game??? I don't know what the hell its called...(stomach muscle but on the side ) which brought in will Collins.

Comment

his torn mcl is what brought garrett in....garrett tore his side muscle in the next game??? I don't know what the hell its called...(stomach muscle but on the side ) which brought in will Collins.
                            Collins will be starting but they have packages for the other two QBS as well. I suspect all three will play at some time tomorrow.

Comment

Collins will be starting but they have packages for the other two QBS as well. I suspect all three will play at some time tomorrow.
                              So both teams will play 3 Qb's?

Maybe this is the new normal?

Comment

I think that is the lateral oblique.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X