• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil nealpot

Comment

Josh Chapman
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

A UCo grad got a job at a sawmill. Just before lunch on his first day, he lost a finger. When asked how he lost it, he replied, "I just touched this big spinning thing here like thi...Damn! There goes another one!"

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
          Josh Chapman
          Danny Woodhead

Comment

One time the Governor of Kansas gave a commencement address at Pitt State's graduation. There was a student who was just one math course shy of graduation. He tried for about six years, but for some reason he couldn't pass this class. With the consent of the university president, the governor brought him on stage and told the student's story. The governor told the assembled crowd that he pulled some strings and if the student can answer a math problem on stage; he would be able to graduate with his classmates. He then prompted the student "What is one plus two?" The student responded, "three." The entire student body began chanting, "Give him another chance, give him another chance?"
            Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
              One time the Governor of Kansas gave a commencement address at Pitt State's graduation. There was a student who was just one math course shy of graduation. He tried for about six years, but for some reason he couldn't pass this class. With the consent of the university president, the governor brought him on stage and told the student's story. The governor told the assembled crowd that he pulled some strings and if the student can answer a math problem on stage; he would be able to graduate with his classmates. He then prompted the student "What is one plus two?" The student responded, "three." The entire student body began chanting, "Give him another chance, give him another chance?"
              Good one!

Comment

something...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                  something...
                  The UCO cheerleaders aren't THAT ugly.

Comment

-

Comment

Getting Super Pumped.

On another note, I am starting to think the "donation" part of buying season tickets is a suggestion.
                      When I ordered our set a couple weeks ago, the man asked "Does that sound alright?" Like he was expecting a counter offer.... Maybe I will do that next year.

Comment

Is the hibernation over? Every season begins with hope, as always we will see. It will be good to see some Gorilla ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Guy View Post
                          Is the hibernation over? Every season begins with hope, as always we will see. It will be good to see some Gorilla ball.
                          when you say 'see' do you mean in person or on the inter webs?
                          Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Beck saying they may play multiple QB's is very worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              Beck saying they may play multiple QB's is very worrisome.
                              The same tired built in excuse starts earlier this year...lol
                              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

UCO's game notes are up. QB depth for Pitt State is: 1) Harman, 2) Mlekus. That is not what I was expecting. Horak also doesn't appear on the two-deep. Kintchen is second RB listed. Other than that, the surprises are small. I expected Trase Jeffries to be listed in the OL, but a transfer not being there right out of the gate doesn't shock me. I was also surprised to see Hardin listed as both PR and KR, just because I figured we might want to limit his exposure to injury risk.

Eddie said that things that happened during the preseason affected our depth at RB, but they didn't go any further down that road. Not sure if that related to injury, discipline or something else entirely.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X