Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

AD was behind the scenes on the Defense. That was all RW in developing the Defenses that we had. I would say that this year is pretty darn similar to those of past
    You went the exact opposite way of what that post was stating.

Comment

settle down taxman.
      all will be well.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

Wright coming out of fall camp as QB1 doesn't say much for the evaluation of the QB situation by the coaching staff. Hohensee resembles a historical NW QB. Wright had a long history prior to this season of being a woefully inaccurate, inconsistent, untrustworthy running QB that comically now refuses to run. Think Zac Dickey pre John Brown, but Dickey doesn't run.

Do you have any confidence Wright does anything other than be completely inept on Saturday? Ferris is laughing hysterically that NW is going to run him out there in Big Rapids for a 3rd time.

I hope he kicks ass. Reality says it's going to be ugly. He is going to have to run.

Comment

Harding's soft zone to end the first half was fatal to their chances of winning the game. BW got comfortable with no pass rush and absolutely picked them apart. You are correct, BW was rattled when the heat was coming. Many QBs are.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

Wright coming out of fall camp as QB1 doesn't say much for the evaluation of the QB situation by the coaching staff. Hohensee resembles a historical NW QB. Wright had a long history prior to this season of being a woefully inaccurate, inconsistent, untrustworthy running QB that comically now refuses to run. Think Zac Dickey pre John Brown, but Dickey doesn't run.

Do you have any confidence Wright does anything other than be completely inept on Saturday? Ferris is laughing hysterically that NW is going to run him out there in Big Rapids for a 3rd time.

I hope he kicks ass. Reality says it's going to be ugly. He is going to have to run.
            It all starts up front with the O line, if they give Wright some time, then he will be able to pick apart the D. He has done just fine in the two playoff games already. Not to take away from Ferris, they are No. 1 for a reason. At this point all teams have to play their best or they are turning in equipment the next day. Both Wright and Hohensee are capable of lighting the sky on fire.

Comment

It all starts up front with the O line, if they give Wright some time, then he will be able to pick apart the D. He has done just fine in the two playoff games already. Not to take away from Ferris, they are No. 1 for a reason. At this point all teams have to play their best or they are turning in equipment the next day. Both Wright and Hohensee are capable of lighting the sky on fire.

Comment

Would I rather see Hohensee back there, probably, but he is not healthy. McKeller and Moya take a lot of the heat off of BW now. as well.

Comment

Would I rather see Hohensee back there, probably, but he is not healthy. McKeller and Moya take a lot of the heat off of BW now. as well.

Comment

Lol. With 4 to 8 yard gains, NW wouldn't need to throw or keep or anything else.

Comment

I check on this thread to see if there is news on Dorrel (Not to be confused with Karl Dorrell), but all I read is the ongoing debate about Northwest QB's. ;- (

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Lol. With 4 to 8 yard gains, NW wouldn't need to throw or keep or anything else.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X