X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I don't mind trash talk. The Nw frat dbags coming to the Pitt side with the sole intention of starting fights at arrowhead, one drunk Pitt fan who brought his kid in for free, then insisted that he was entitled to give his kid the seat and stand behind his seats instead of in front of them, and the Washburn fans clapping and hollering while the Pitt qb was hurt have been my only bad fan experiences.
    Oh and the Southern fan who stole the magnetic gorilla bumper sticker off my truck.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

What it looked like. Like i said vocal minority can't handle trash talk. Going to games for 20 years NW fans have almost always been class except for a select few pieces of garbage. Now if you want to find some truely thin skinned people, look at Pitt fans in the early 2000's.
    I don't mind trash talk. The Nw frat dbags coming to the Pitt side with the sole intention of starting fights at arrowhead, one drunk Pitt fan who brought his kid in for free, then insisted that he was entitled to give his kid the seat and stand behind his seats instead of in front of them, and the Washburn fans clapping and hollering while the Pitt qb was hurt have been my only bad fan experiences.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Is NW becoming a basketball school? NW has 3 National BB titles since their last FB title

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    Originally posted by nwcritter View Post

And I didn't say fire the man lol just saying... Should be used to what we're seeing at this point. It's looked the same
    i can see where you are coming from, but who, besides ferris would have kept us out of the region the past couple of years?

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    oh it's not my idea. i may have some funny smelling shoe polish but i know a HC change is pretty dumb at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Firing a coach for going 11-1 is step one in the process of becoming Nebraska or Texas. Good coaches don't take jobs that do that.

Leave a comment:

• nwcritter
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenman View Post

who you got that is going to come and win without RW's defense? i assume he isn't around anymore if he is replaced as head coach...
    And I didn't say fire the man lol just saying... Should be used to what we're seeing at this point. It's looked the same

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied

who you got that is going to come and win without RW's defense? i assume he isn't around anymore if he is replaced as head coach...

Leave a comment:

• nwcritter
    replied

Gonna be quite the conundrum... Maybe the defense will just start scoring the points too. Looks to be about the only option if they want to get out of the region

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    ha ha, good call.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Devin, will you say Ferris is your favorite FSU on the show tomorrow? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    Originally posted by nwcritter View Post
    5 years is a pretty solid sample size (Ashland & Ferrisx3) and RW has shown you what you're going to get. As long as you're happy with conference titles and being in the top 10 every year no problem. But deep in the playoffs the run game vanishes, teams harass the NW OL/QB and the offense can't sustain drives. Wash rinse repeat

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Yeah I agree that MIAA Refs almost never call it.

I was just dropping a joke about the game when the Pitt coach marched up to the ref dragging a dlinemen and pointing at the sleeve of the guys uniform which was hanging by a thread.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X