• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    FSU O > NW D
    FSU D > NW O

Ferris is really good and a lot of fun to watch. Congrats and good luck moving forward. I hope NW gets another shot at you next year.

Leave a comment:

• HookemHerd
    replied
    Never apologize to that fanbase. 90% of the fanbase can handle some trash talk back and forth. 10% are a vocal minority of cry babies that were spoiled by success and cant handle any sh*t talk. Real ones can take it and dish it.

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    offense was nothing to brag about obviously, but we got whipped on both sides of the ball. and our defense isn't weak.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    Overall I think NW played as well as can be expected but got killed by turnovers. They were -4 and lost by 3 scores.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I just don't feel like that side of the ball has been what you'd expect from a NW team. No real identity.

I'm wondering what they would have done had they not had a bell cow back transfer in.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    LOL - your ego is so grand fsubulldog27 - no one is trolling your game - LOL - this is the regional final, the region my team also played in - it is natural to want to see the next game - so in your thinking, any one from any other school watching another school play is trolling?? - comeon man - LOL - good game and good luck next week - LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Overall I think NW played as well as can be expected but got killed by turnovers. They were -4 and lost by 3 scores.

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HookemHerd
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

talent cycle

whether the staff changes are sufficient or not idk

hohensee likes to lower his shoulder

he was fine when just punting but he needs to add some muscle this offseason
    I just don't feel like that side of the ball has been what you'd expect from a NW team. No real identity. I'm wondering what they would have done had they not had a bell cow back transfer in.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
    I know as a fan the game was already over, but very disappointing to see the coaches and players with no sense of urgency in the final few minutes there.
    what were they going to do? - how was any urgency going to change the outcome of the game? - congrats on a great season nw

Leave a comment:

• Taxman
    replied
    kermitsippingtea.gif

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    LOL - I have never said the things you say - I don't denigrate you or your school as much as I hate it - heck, even when I played I didn't do what you do - so you stop, you are over the top on everything - but, its a message board so have at it if that's your thing - maybe you guys can win your first nc - good luck

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Ferris is good at footballing.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Good game NW. Congrats on a great season. Sure you'll be back in the thick of it next year.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X