X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenman
    replied
    Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

"Offensive identity" means they need good QB play. RW hasn't had one yet. Maybe Honeshee can be that guy.
    i remember some of AD's offenses needing a few games to get their rhythm going. they didn't have to worry too much in those games because of RW's defenses.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    "Offensive identity" means they need good QB play. RW hasn't had one yet. Maybe Honeshee can be that guy.

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i can see where you are coming from, but who, besides ferris would have kept us out of the region the past couple of years?
    GLIAC period. Ashland and Ferris. Luckily for us, GV's swiss cheese run defense didn't stop our horrible QB play one game earlier. We are 1-4 and none of the losses felt that close. Even Ashland, since it feels like we been sacked more than we have completions against the GLIAC since 2016.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The stairs were to be enclosed similar to Washburn.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenman View Post

barf.
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Parking for basketball should never be a consideration for implosion and constructing a parking garage.
    I was being sArCaStIc, but it takes too long to type like that... just ask @northwest missouri state how time consuming it is to hit the shift key.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Parking for basketball should never be a consideration for implosion and constructing a parking garage.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Northwest is a basketball school now.
    There is no such thing as a basketball school. There are only schools without good football programs.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Was it cheap construction or poor design. I know the stair issue mentioned on here sounded like a design failure.
    The stairs were to be enclosed similar to Washburn.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

And while they are at it, replace those G-awful chair back seats in Bearcat Stadium and make all seating nice chair backs with enough leg room to walk between rows. That was a major screw up from the beginning.
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

I have often thought exactly what you are thinking in this post. Bearcat Arena is at an impasse in terms of maintenance. Deferred maintenance really is no longer an option for that building. Incorporating it into Bearcat Stadium so that it enhances both facilities I think could be done. And while they are at it, replace those G-awful chair back seats in Bearcat Stadium and make all seating nice chair backs with enough leg room to walk between rows. That was a major screw up from the beginning.
    no

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

This needs to happen. NW Bearcat-Lamkin Arena easily has the potential to be expanded to incorporate itself into NW Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium ..
    no

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    barf.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    That would hurt one of my memories of growing up in Maryville, as my Father set the steel and poured concrete for the Fine Arts Building with his crane.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    ^^*getting out checkbook*

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

This needs to happen. NW Bearcat-Lamkin Arena easily has the potential to be expanded to incorporate itself into NW Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium ... something that could easily add a popular walking plaza the length of the field similar to what exists at the top of Washburn's visitor's side of their football stadium. More importantly, the expansion of the Bearcat-Lamkin Arena could also include, not only additional suites for football's Bearcat Stadium, but maybe more importantly, additional press boxes that would offer future TV and steaming telecasts that would finally offer the additional view in the direction of the West Grandstand. Personally, I'm tired of all the past ESPN telecasts that had their TV cameras directed toward what appears to be a high school visitor's section on the opposite side of the field at Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium. Time to turn the camera's in a far more impressive opposite direction toward the West Grandstand. NW Alumni do a hell of a job filling their side of the stadium and that looks impressive for TV purposes. Better image for NW and the football program. There is a way to offer this expansion that would not only benefit Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium, but add the additional seating and other modifications needed to greatly expand seating for Bearcat-Lamkin Arena and Bearcat basketball. For all that HC McCollum and Bearcat basketball has accomplished these recent years it would simply be a huge benefit, not only for NW basketball, but for NW Bearcat football. There's not enough words to express how important these two programs currently have been and presently are for NW. Certainly, not to forget our hotshot NW Volleyball program on the rise. Absolutely were a blast to watch this past season.

I know, maybe the wrong thread. But, the changes for Bearcat-Lamkin Arena would have a huge impact for the future of Bearcat football, as well. If you ever sit at the top of the West Grandstand at Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium, and stare across the way to the opposite side of the field, the changes that could be made to Bearcat-Lamkin Arena and the Recreation Center on the north side that would benefit Bearcat-Rickenbrode Stadium are staring you right in the face.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X