Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where we at?

Comment

Jk. No rush. We appreciate it whenever you get to it.

Comment

Devin said...F that MIAA column

Comment

Sorry everyone, super busy week.
          Here it is: https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-10-11/

Comment

he said you guys in the MIAA suck so bad NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Comment

It is up now, he just hasn't linked it.

Comment

My Week Nine MIAA Column for D2Football.com. I look at the initial regional rankings and look ahead to a big game in Kearney this week.
                https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-10-25/

Comment

Solid thread as always.

Some bright spots for Hays last week is we actually played a disciplined game. Fewest penalties of the season I’m betting. Ran the ball efficiently while we started 4 freshman on oline and they held their own. Played even more young guys on defense and we’re able to make some nice plays with turnovers and some key stops.

Hasn’t been a great season but atleast cupboard isn’t bare. Think they have to fix the locker room and we may be back in action.

Unfortunately think emporia tosses the ball all over the field this week and our offense gets forced into passing the ball more than we want.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                    Solid thread as always.

Some bright spots for Hays last week is we actually played a disciplined game. Fewest penalties of the season I’m betting. Ran the ball efficiently while we started 4 freshman on oline and they held their own. Played even more young guys on defense and we’re able to make some nice plays with turnovers and some key stops.

Hasn’t been a great season but atleast cupboard isn’t bare. Think they have to fix the locker room and we may be back in action.

Unfortunately think emporia tosses the ball all over the field this week and our offense gets forced into passing the ball more than we want.
                    Good luck with that last part. ESU pass D is really good. Running right at the middle of that DL is the only thing Pitt could get going against them. Patience is key, imo but FH has good running qb's and a really good back.

Gleeson is probably the best QB in the MIAA

Comment

Does the record against .500 teams go from their record at the time of playing, or the current record when ranking calculating

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                        Does the record against .500 teams go from their record at the time of playing, or the current record when ranking calculating
                        When the rankings are calculated.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
                          My Week Nine MIAA Column for D2Football.com. I look at the initial regional rankings and look ahead to a big game in Kearney this week.
                          https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2022-10-25/
                          wait! so NW has allowed 255 yards on 8 games and 106 of those belong to UCO? nice! lol yes i know, including the 80 yard "busted play" buutttt we had another long one called back on a hold too. that would have been a 60 yarder.
                          Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-28-2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Good luck with that last part. ESU pass D is really good. Running right at the middle of that DL is the only thing Pitt could get going against them. Patience is key, imo but FH has good running qb's and a really good back.

Gleeson is probably the best QB in the MIAA
                            We’re young inside if they keep same oline lineup from last week so we’ll see. I’d love to turn this into a ground and pound low scoring game. Think that’s only way we got a shot. We’ll see if the defense can contain the emporia passing D

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                              Solid thread as always.

Whats up with the locker room. Just bad chemistry of guys?

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Whats up with the locker room. Just bad chemistry of guys?
                                Speculation based on off season happenings (multiple dlineman with eligibility left getting kicked off vs just not returning, Ike didn’t return) but also sounds like they had their worst turn out for summer conditioning and lack of leadership since Browns first season.
                                Last edited by washeduptiger; 10-28-2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X