• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
    NW has to find a QB
    NW QB Krause will be getting his turn soon the way things are going.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    No relation
    worst 1st Qtr for NW in awhile

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Moon View Post
    NW has to find a QB
    Is Braden Wright kin to RW? Is that some coach’s son nepotism 💩?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied
    NW has to find a QB

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    2 turnovers and a punt. Our O is definately hurting themselves with the penalties. Should have been 14-0

Leave a comment:

• ZubCat81
    replied
    Camera guy is horrible.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Already giving up on hohensee?

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    WTF! 10-0 UCO mid 1st after a NW fumble and UCO interception
    BW in after 2 MH to’s

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    The Bearcat radio broadcast is amazing. Probably the best I’ve listened to in this league.
    compared to your trash announcers, yes.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    The Bearcat radio broadcast is amazing. Probably the best I’ve listened to in this league.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    On a side note, we had breakfast at our hotel with several tennis players today in Edmond and briefly visited with the NW Coach.
    Good Job. You deserve a cookie!

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post

As long as you aren’t sandbagging. We all know UCO has no shot in this one. We’re just hoping to score a TD and not get shutout in front of the home fans! Glad you like our punter though!
    I am not a sandbagger. I am just a longtime NW fan who has new ties to UCO football. Hoping for a competitive game today. On a side note, we had breakfast at our hotel with several tennis players today in Edmond and briefly visited with the NW Coach.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

I’m still waiting for evidence that TS’s O is an improvement over his predecessors
    save it for meltdown after the first l when the chicken littles run amok it’ll be more entertaining

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    I did not say that the team with the best punter wins. What I did say was that if UCO could keep it close, win the turnover stat, then the kicking game could be the difference. I still contend that UCO has the better kicker and punter. Quevedo has a strong leg and consistently kicks the ball deep in the end zone for a touchback. NW's kicker, Lammel, was hurt much of last season and missed several PAT's. He does not consistently kick touchbacks. UCO's punter, Moreno, understands directional placement and puts the ball where the coaches tell him. Northwest does not have a true punter. The QB does the punting, which could add a whole new dimension, although we have not seen it yet. Northwest's offense has yet to shift into high gear with the new OC and the two QB system. Close games come down to PAT's and field goals. UCO needs to play like they played against Emporia or as they played the first three quarters at MOSO to stay in the game Saturday.
    As long as you aren’t sandbagging. We all know UCO has no shot in this one. We’re just hoping to score a TD and not get shutout in front of the home fans! Glad you like our punter though!

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I think UCO faces some of the same issues that ACU faced. It will be interesting.
    Yeah. It will be fun to see how it shakes out over the next 3 years or so.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X