X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voicefromthestands
    replied
    Originally posted by RollChos View Post
    I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
    Totally agree with you ! Bearcats looked awful on defense trying to arm tackle. Congrats to UCO on their victory !

Leave a comment:

• BEARCAT
    replied
    Congrats to UCO and Adam Dorrell....this one really hurts.....but UCO earned it, no doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

LOL But Pitt is a really good team and they tried so so hard. Or whatever other excuse they have.
    Pitt and ESU both tried their hardest to lose today. Fortunately, ESU is better at it.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    Now let's check in on our friends in emporia......o they lost again? Shocking.
    It was a good week in the MIAA. NW, ESU, and UCM all lose

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied
    LOL But Pitt is a really good team and they tried so so hard. Or whatever other excuse they have.

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied

I agree. We have been guilty of that at least once this year. I think for sure, ad will have their attention finally. With an Emporia win and now a nmsu win, I think they can start seeing you either play hard or the younger guys will take your spot. The first down penalties have got to fin stop. Our offense isn't good enough to pull out of those holes yet.
    That is true, it is classic UCO to lose to MoSo one week and then knock off NW the next. I still blame Robert Fuentes last week for that personal foul. The wheels definitely came off when we gave them 1st and goal late in the 4th due to a stupid penalty.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    I’ll get a lot of **** for this but I do feel like this is another example of UCO getting over looked. NW clearly just wasn’t ready to play today.
    I agree. We have been guilty of that at least once this year. I think for sure, ad will have thier attention finally. With an Emporia win and now a nmsu win, I think they can start seeing you either play hard or the younger guys will take your spot. The first down penalties have got to fin stop. Our offense isn't good enough to pull out of those holes yet.

Leave a comment:

• MEAN GREEN MACHINE
    replied
    Thankfully that is over

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Congrats to UCO.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied
    I definitely think this is a fair assessment. RW and the coaching staff should be absolutely embarrassed

Leave a comment:

• visionpipe
    replied
    Well it looks like the best coach AD is getting some pay back.north west The dynasty is over it was over when AD left

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Congrats to AD and UCO

Leave a comment:

• RollChos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Moon
    replied
    Congrats UCO, you guys took the gifts given and capitalized.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X