X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RollChos
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The region sets up so you won't need to have zero losses. The GAC and MIAA are in silos and will cannibalize each other. The GLVC loses more often than they win in noncon, so no conference is going to spit out multiple zero loss teams.
    At any rate, Pitt controls its own destiny and thanks to UCO the conference title is yours for the taking. You’re welcome! Don’t screw it up!

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
    One-loss teams will usually get in, I think. Two losses means you need help.
    The region sets up so you won't need to have zero losses. The GAC and MIAA are in silos and will cannibalize each other. The GLVC loses more often than they win in noncon, so no conference is going to spit out multiple zero loss teams.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    There were also 2 recovered fumbles and at least 2 more passes that should’ve been intercepted. plus too many false starts.
    Very uninspired play calling. What’s the reason for not stretching the field more?
    1. QB
    2. receivers
    3. OLine
    4. OC
    5. All of the above
    Will ‘22 be another ‘01?

Is it time to give Krause or Ruhnke a chance to see what they can do? MH/BW were both limping at times yesterday. Do they also need to try some different Olineman?
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 09-25-2022, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    I shut off the stream after the muffed punt in the 4th quarter. At that point, I knew that even if the defense pitched 3-and-outs the rest of the game, the offense would just give it right back to UCO. The entire first half I had the sick/eerie feeling that I had seen this movie before (ala 2018 at UCO) when that RW-led led NW team also forgot to get off of the bus. Here we are 4 years later and not much has changed. Only question left to answer is will this loss spark the players and coaches to win out and make the playoffs, or is this the year the streak finally ends. After this and the Lincoln game, it seems the offense’s inability to sustain drives or hold onto the ball will result in the latter.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by boyblue View Post
    I know in some super regions a single loss could mean you miss the playoffs, is that the case in SR3?
    One-loss teams will usually get in, I think. Two losses means you need help.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Oh look. It's the obligatory warm up to the "NW had a bad day, so all of D2 sucks" post.
    Someone had to get the pity party started. NW lost, Iowa St. lost. If Chiefs lose today, it will complete the trifecta.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
    If this game and the Pitt St. game are any indicator of what MIAA parity is going to look like, then it's going to be a long time before the MIAA wins another NC.
    Oh look. It's the obligatory warm up to the "NW had a bad day, so all of D2 sucks" post.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    that stadium and adjacent athletic complex was built for division one it is gorgeous. uco ain’t long for this league regardless of what the rest of y’all think your athletic dept is up to
    Yep, that complex was built with FCS aspirations.

Leave a comment:

• CatFan88
    replied
    If this game and the Pitt St. game are any indicator of what MIAA parity is going to look like, then it's going to be a long time before the MIAA wins another NC.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Great analysis! What could go wrong?

sincerely,
    Nebraska fans ca. 2003
    the maroon move is clearly:

a. post more

b. drink more

c. post and drink more

idk dude i think i gotta go choice “a” content is top notch as is but i could be talked into “c”.

Leave a comment:

replied
    5 turnovers - worst offensive performance in awhile. it was disgusting frankly. stating the obv uco was clearly the better team yday. the offense’s limitations at this time are such that we will never survive days like yday. it was an embarrassment. if not for uco’s own early miscues this could have been a blowout.

that stadium and adjacent athletic complex was built for division one it is gorgeous. uco ain’t long for this league regardless of what the rest of y’all think your athletic dept is up to

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by MaroonJackRabbits View Post
    For the love of god Andy Peterson, FIRE Rich “never wins big games” Wright.

His tenure has been nothing but an utter failure and the fact that Peterson didn’t let him go when Dorrel was let go by ACU is a failure by our AD
    *entertained*

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Hmmm, UCO kicker put 11 points on the scoreboard and the Bronchos won by 9. NW also muffed a punt. Kicking game came through today!

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    I see that Flohr's team S Dak Mines won today and so did Osborn's Ravens.

Leave a comment:

• boyblue
    replied
    I know in some super regions a single loss could mean you miss the playoffs, is that the case in SR3?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X