Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Just checked and five have. These are the dates when each was scheduled to play Lincoln:

Washburn: Week 3
    Fort Hays State: Week 5
    Northeastern State: Week 6
    Nebraska–Kearney: Week 10
    Central Missouri: Week 11

Plus it can be deduced from those five schedules that Pittsburg State was supposed to play Lincoln in Week 9.

EDIT: Comparing these to last year's schedule, it's obvious that last year's Week 10 and 11 games have been moved to Weeks 1 and 2 and everything else moved two weeks later. So this should be the complete list:

Week 1: Emporia State
    Week 2: Missouri Western
    Week 3: Washburn
    Week 4: Northwest Missouri State
    Week 5: Fort Hays State
    Week 6: Northeastern State
    Week 7: Central Oklahoma
    Week 8: Missouri Southern
    Week 9: Pittsburg State
    Week 10: Nebraska–Kearney
    Week 11: Central Missouri
    Did I misread the article about when Lincoln was leaving? Thought they weren't leaving until 2024?

Comment

• Originally posted by wubod View Post

Did I misread the article about when Lincoln was leaving? Thought they weren't leaving until 2024?
      Fully leaving in 2024, but not playing an MIAA football schedule in 23. There's a link to a st Joe newspaper article that explains it in one of these threads.
      Last edited by Predatory Primates; 01-30-2023, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Let's do it.
        Done

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Done
          I didn’t realize you had that much power. I’d have been treating you with more respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I didn’t realize you had that much power. I’d have been treating you with more respect.
            Lol. If I had any power, I would use it for evil like nw does.

Comment

Calling them that is kind of a stretch.
              In fairness to NSU, maybe from a competitive standpoint, the GAC would be a better fit, but I'd agree with Randy that it'd be a stretch to find another football program to bring in along with NSU to get to 14.
              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

So excited for a noncon game.
                And a home game at that. Sounds like that'll be an exciting day at Carney Smith.

Comment

Fully leaving in 2024, but not playing an MIAA football schedule in 23. There's a link to a st Joe newspaper article that explains it in one of these threads.
                  Couldn't find the link to the St. Joe newspaper, but this is from the Jefferson City paper:

https://www.newstribune.com/news/202...ts-in-2024-25/

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Couldn't find the link to the St. Joe newspaper, but this is from the Jefferson City paper:

Oops! I meant Jeff city

Comment

Good riddance.
                      Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        Edmond needs to go FCS or Tahlequah needs to go GAC so the MIAA can go back to 10 teams with 9 conference/2 non conference games and you play everyone in FB and BB
                        Dear God, UCO is not going FCS. Despite this forum’s best wishes.
                        Roll Chos!

Comment

• Originally posted by RollChos View Post

Dear God, UCO is not going FCS. Despite this forum’s best wishes.
                          They for sure are, give it 5-10 years, but they will

Comment

• Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

They for sure are, give it 5-10 years, but they will
                            People have been saying this since the mid 2000s. It is not going to happen. I honestly believe that UCO wants to have the best D2 facilities.

UCO as a whole isn't as financially stable as the athletic facility improvements indicate.
                            Go Bronchos!

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Per that article it says that Lincoln may play some MIAA schools as non-con. How many MIAA schools will schedule them that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by wubod View Post

Per that article it says that Lincoln may play some MIAA schools as non-con. How many MIAA schools will schedule them that way?
                                The Pitt homepage made it sound like Lincoln would play any teams that couldn't find a replacement.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X