X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexTheHAMMER
    replied
    Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
    If hays picks someone up in the 29th — mckendree I think is actually open — I’d encourage people to make the trek to Hays for Oktoberfest and some football
    See ya there!

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Pitt got lucky. That's a perfect opponent.
    Yeah. Right place at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No, argument from me. Even though USF is region SR4, I think it still counts as in region, from what I understand from Inkblots chart...

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

USF is making the trek to Pitt for homecoming. There likely weren't a lot of teams open that day.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Minot State.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by Try II View Post

Can't imagine a team would want to come to Kearney week 10 for Loper Senior Day. UNK probably would've had to pay which is coin they don't have. Lincoln will be their fifth home game so no way would they have be willing to travel.

Lincoln is a perfect senior day game especially with the Bearcats up next.
    USF is making the trek to Pitt for homecoming. There likely weren't a lot of teams open that day.

Leave a comment:

• Try II
    replied
    I think it has to be mutually agreed to have the game, not the other way around. I think UNK could have said to kick rocks.
    Can't imagine a team would want to come to Kearney week 10 for Loper Senior Day. UNK probably would've had to pay which is coin they don't have. Lincoln will be their fifth home game so no way would they have be willing to travel.

Lincoln is a perfect senior day game especially with the Bearcats up next.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post

I don't appreciate whoever it is that ratted me out on the stop sign.

Living in Goodwell has been wonderful. It is a very safe place to raise your kids. That is true of any of the small towns around here. The only crime I've seen is the time my tires got slashed - a couple of days after I filed a small claims action on this guy. The deputy that served the papers said the guy flipped out, but we had no proof he did it. Then there was the time somebody cut my garden hose in my front yard. Heck, we leave bicycles, the lawnmower and the Yeti in the front yard. I've left my keys in the pickup ignition on Friday when I got home and forgot about them until I got in the pickup to drive to work on Monday morning. I read the news about the crime in metropolitan Oklahoma City area, including Edmond. You Bronc Hoes can have it.
    I agree about small towns vs. big towns. Although I take it a step further and avoid towns altogether when I can.

Leave a comment:

• washeduptiger
    replied
    If hays picks someone up in the 29th — mckendree I think is actually open — I’d encourage people to make the trek to Hays for Oktoberfest and some football

Leave a comment:

• OPSUALUM77&81
    replied
    Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

I try to be civil and generally peaceful. But I probably wouldn't if I lived in a town whose biggest spectacle is when someone steals the only stop sign between Guymon and the Texas border.

@JimboSlice Forget ECU, let's play Goodwell JuCo before Stitt gets the idea to pay New Mexico to take the Panhandle off our hands.
    I don't appreciate whoever it is that ratted me out on the stop sign.

Living in Goodwell has been wonderful. It is a very safe place to raise your kids. That is true of any of the small towns around here. The only crime I've seen is the time my tires got slashed - a couple of days after I filed a small claims action on this guy. The deputy that served the papers said the guy flipped out, but we had no proof he did it. Then there was the time somebody cut my garden hose in my front yard. Heck, we leave bicycles, the lawnmower and the Yeti in the front yard. I've left my keys in the pickup ignition on Friday when I got home and forgot about them until I got in the pickup to drive to work on Monday morning. I read the news about the crime in metropolitan Oklahoma City area, including Edmond. You Bronc Hoes can have it.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I think it has to be mutually agreed to have the game, not the other way around. I think UNK could have said to kick rocks.
    That's the way I took it, too.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

Heck, if Hays or Washburn get a non-con and it works w/ the Loper schedule I'll go to them. Doesnt look like Lincoln could break off UNK's week 10 game.

Leave a comment:

• AlexTheHAMMER
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    If your school gets a home non con, everyone in here who can afford it should be buying some extra tickets to take some friends, and encouraging others to do the same.
    Heck, if Hays or Washburn get a non-con and it works w/ the Loper schedule I'll go to them. Doesnt look like Lincoln could break off UNK's week 10 game.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    If your school gets a home non con, everyone in here who can afford it should be buying some extra tickets to take some friends, and encouraging others to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post

I try to be civil and generally peaceful. But I probably wouldn't if I lived in a town whose biggest spectacle is when someone steals the only stop sign between Guymon and the Texas border.

@JimboSlice Forget ECU, let's play Goodwell JuCo before Stitt gets the idea to pay New Mexico to take the Panhandle off our hands.
    absolutely in. i didnt even know where the damn school was. i had to go to google maps. imagine someone from that school talking sh*t to ANYONE.
    Last edited by jimbo slice; 02-06-2023, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X