Thoughts and predictions?

Bro, we haven’t even kicked off yet….

Comment

Emporia has their hands full today.

Comment

Originally posted by tch4psu View Post
        Thoughts and predictions?

The word I am searching for may be "lackadaisical."
        (Although in our local vernacular, you may encounter "lacksadaisical"..)
        Possible trap game for Pitt. (The MIAA's first half lackadaisical team )

If the bees are all pi$$ed off and focused... The team that plays an entire game wins.
        (There's an old cliche in there, somewhere.)

Comment

It will be a good game regardless

Comment

Well this game just became a must win and after this loss….PITT is going to get all they bargained for and more.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Who?
                You see an owl?

Comment

Pitt has been so bad in first halves this year.

Central is the only good team they have played, and It almost cost Pitt that game. So far, they've been using the run game to wear teams out, but if they don't get the passing game going earlier in games, and get better in the red zone on both sides of the ball, they could lose this one and one or 2 others this season.

I think Pitt's ceiling is really high.this year, but the improvements on O have been slow coming

I

Comment

I’m interested to see just how close the four of us really are. I think this week should tell us. Since y’all have played UCM and us MW. Maybe this will clear it out a little more. How much difference is really there at the top. I have no clue. I know ESU didn’t play their best game today. Did MW, idk. I’m still pissed at the camera angles. I couldn’t keep up with anything.

Comment

The positive way to look at Pitt's season so far is that they have overcome some adversity.

Comment

We finally have hit some. Unfortunately one loss typically does you in.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                          We finally have hit some. Unfortunately one loss typically does you in.
                          Nah. One loss MIAA teams usually still get in. Now if there are 3 of them, someone will get screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Nah. One loss MIAA teams usually still get in. Now if there are 3 of them, someone will get screwed.
                            I’m assuming there will be, but big implications this coming weekend. Should be fun. Not drive across the country to Kansas and watch in person fun. but close enough.

Comment

Yea, 3 teams in the MIAA with 1-loss would be nightmare scenario since we are in the regional with the gliac.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X