Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hornets. Pffffttt. WTF kinda mascot is that. Might as well call themselves the dung beetles or the pubic Lice.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Hornets. Pffffttt. WTF kinda mascot is that. Might as well call themselves the dung beetles or the pubic Lice.
      Better than the Pitt State Poop Throwers… or Gorillas if we must be PC. Lol

Comment

You guys aren’t even real.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

I knew that would wake your sorry ass up. All hell is going to rain down on the Hornets in Warrensburg. Take it to the bank. But first we need you to go spank the monkeys.
          Then we are safe. He only does that on weekdays. No monkey spanking on weekends due to religious reasons.

Comment

We want ESU to lose to Pitt, then beat UCM to keep the moole down.

Comment

Gleeson's legs worry me a little after what the slowish UCM qb did to Pitt.

I'm hoping the young Pitt DC learned a lot from that game. I also hope whoever plays corner in place of Nunn is good. ESU likes the dink and dunk, but they'll also take your head off over the top if you let them.

ESU will show up with that 3-3 stack, so Pitt will have to be a little less predictable than they have been. Get those safeties cheating the run and burn them like they did UCM.

Comment

Got tickets today and it seemed like there was only standing room only left.

Comment

Originally posted by D2Rover View Post
                  Got tickets today and it seemed like there was only standing room only left.
                  Supposed to be a beautiful 65 degree day, too.

Comment

I wonder where Higgins is going to go when the crooked politicians decide their puppet school should cancel football?

Comment

https://twitter.com/PittStGorillas/s...vpVLuwndw&s=19

Comment

We want ESU to lose to Pitt, then beat UCM to keep the moole down.
                        Go spank your monkey.

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-04-2023, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                          Pitt doesn’t scare me. Our lack of consistent play does. If we come in and play our game, we will be fine.

The Hornets offense should be scared of the Pitt defense. After all the Monkey Wankers have an "elite" defense. So elite in fact that the Mules only hung 37 on them. UCM held Pitt to 38 so the Mules must also have an elite defense... makes sense.

Comment

You know all about dung don’t you, you fricking Log chewing Chimpanzee

Comment

I wonder where Higgins is going to go when the crooked politicians decide their puppet school should cancel football?
                              He wouldn’t end up at PITT. No way he goes to the dried arm PITT of Ks. To help you Butt Munchers fling crap at each other every semester.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

The Hornets offense should be scared of the Pitt defense. After all the Monkey Wankers have an "elite" defense. So elite in fact that the Mules only hung 37 on them. UCM held Pitt to 38 so the Mules must also have an elite defense... makes sense.
                                exactly 37!

ESU BY 57.5

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X