Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pure cool View Post

OK, maybe not, but that kid can flat-out play football. 100 yards per game is nothing to sneeze at. Honestly, if you were an NFL scout, wouldn't you give this kid a look?
    no.
    he’s a good college player.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
      good luck to us considering staff changes on that side of the ball that are likely coming in addition to probable opportunity.
      I'm doubtful of any changes for one off year...though, I'm sure "supporters" want them.

Comment

I would tell him, "OK, look. You are a man among boys in the MIAA. You will set many records, NFL scouts will be focused solely on you for the next 2 years, and your chances of injury are very small." If this kid stays put at NW, I'm sure he could easily go in the 5th round AT WORSE.
        Keep in mind that Chiefs running back Isaiah Pacheco from a Piwer 5 achool (yes i onow its Rutgers but still) ran the 2nd fastest time among running backs at the combine 4.37 and was still drafted in the 7th round. Harris will be fortunate to get an UDFA deal and stick to a practice dquad unless he transfers and puts up similar numbers. Fair? No. Accurate? Probably

Comment

Somebody's gonna offer him a full ride, 50-80k a year and a car from Bob's used imports. He's as good as gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Keep in mind that Chiefs running back Isaiah Pacheco from a Piwer 5 achool (yes i onow its Rutgers but still) ran the 2nd fastest time among running backs at the combine 4.37 and was still drafted in the 7th round. Harris will be fortunate to get an UDFA deal and stick to a practice dquad unless he transfers and puts up similar numbers. Fair? No. Accurate? Probably
            OK, fair enough, but this kid has 2 more years of development.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
              Somebody's gonna offer him a full ride, 50-80k a year and a car from Bob's used imports. He's as good as gone.
              Get out of here! He is allergic to snow!

Comment

As expected Jay is MIAA OPOW and D2 OPOW as I predicted 10/07( a no brainer). Congrats Jay!
                Last edited by NWFanatic; 10-10-2023, 06:47 AM.

Comment

OK, maybe not, but that kid can flat-out play football. 100 yards per game is nothing to sneeze at. Honestly, if you were an NFL scout, wouldn't you give this kid a look?
                  Name D2 backs (not D1 bounce backs) -- that actually played -- in the NFL last 10 years.

Comment

Emmanuel Wilson for the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post

Name D2 backs (not D1 bounce backs) -- that actually played -- in the NFL last 10 years.
                      I was thinking the kid from one of the TX schools (maybe ACU) before they went D1 played quite a bit. Woodhead played a lot. Austin Ekeler played a lot.

Comment

Craig Reynolds went to Kutztown and is with the Lions

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X