Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

He’s a chirper. Quite a few Bearcats were. I didn’t see what happened at halftime, heard some commotion and looked up to see him running by himself toward the locker room. He was jawing with fans after the handshake line.
    It looked to me like he flipped off the home stands. Not 100% dirt. That’s why I was asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
      Almost is like having sex with another inbread mite sound good but it ain't.all the crap I hired today on The radio how great the inbreads were.well your still are nortwests junior college.
      This dude is an inbred trailer trash moron, having visions from his crack-pipe.

Mite is a tiny arthropod.
      Inbread???
      Nortwests???

Even an 8th grader would be able to spell 2/3 of those intended words

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Inbread???
        Nortwests???

Maryville doesn’t send their best, or so I hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
          Maryville doesn’t send their best, or so I hired.
          It’s embarrassing… we just ignore him. I wish everyone else would too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

This is cringy. Makes me wonder if you ever made it to HS.
            He has......and unlike you....he's a Wounded Warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Inbread???
              Nortwests???

How about giving him a bit of a break. He's a wounded warrior using his cell phone.... Something I'm sure you're not.

Comment

• This rivalry has lost its luster. Used to be an event now it’s basically just another game on the schedule. Kind of disappointing to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

How about giving him a bit of a break. He's a wounded warrior using his cell phone.... Something I'm sure you're not.
                  Being a wounded warrior doesn’t give you a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Totally agree with you on wrights ability to coach defense. All they need is a little bit of an offense and they are difficult to beat. Glad we played them earlier this year. They will beat pitt this upcoming weekend.
                    Unfortunately I think you are right. And to whoever was talking about what Wright said at half at the UCM game I'm sure it was a heckuva speech, but the other part to the equation is Hohensee started to have confidence planting his foot on passes. That's a top 10 team in the nation with him and a .500 team on the MIAA without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Being a wounded warrior doesn’t give you a pass.
                      Perhaps....perhaps not.

Im going with a pass ay most stuff he posts because of it.

Just me

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Totally agree with you on wrights ability to coach defense. All they need is a little bit of an offense and they are difficult to beat. Glad we played them earlier this year. They will beat pitt this upcoming weekend.
                        I don't know Pitt is Pitt again and it will be a good game if the cats can get a fast start.then they will have a chance.but look at in the second half Pitt plays there best game in the 2nd half

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

He has......and unlike you....he's a Wounded Warrior.
                          I respect anyone who does or has served. Is that his, or your, exuse for the childish/stupidity you frequently post though?

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

I respect anyone who does or has served. Is that his, or your, exuse for the childish/stupidity you frequently post though?
                            I've known several service men and women that came back from tours with scarring of some sort, yet none of them carried their selves the way VP has.

Comment

• this is getting lol. that is a schtick.
                              Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• 🙄

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X