Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot of ups and downs but the bottom line was NW controlling both lines of scrimmage.

Comment

• Almost is like having sex with another inbread mite sound good but it ain't.all the crap I hired today on The radio how great the inbreads were.well your still are nortwests junior college.
      Last edited by visionpipe; 10-14-2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
        Lot of ups and downs but the bottom line was NW controlling both lines of scrimmage.
        Nope the bottom line is you got spanked again by the 6 time national champion.you will never hold are jocks.but you give yourself a Participation ribbon and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
          Almost is like having sex with another inbread mite sound good but it ain't.all the crap I hired today on The radio how great the inbreads were.well your still are nortwests junior college.
          This is cringy. Makes me wonder if you ever made it to HS.

Comment

• that's our best win.
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Almost is like having sex with another inbread mite sound good but it ain't.all the crap I hired today on The radio how great the inbreads were.well your still are nortwests junior college.
              I’ll take your word for it since you are the authority around here on what it’s like to be an “inbread”. But if you’re going to insist on sounding like a dip**** at least know that the word is spelled inbred you dumbass inbred high school drop out piece of trailer trash. Go sniff some more NW jockstrap townie trash.

Comment

Nope the bottom line is you got spanked again by the 6 time national champion.you will never hold are jocks.but you give yourself a Participation ribbon and move on.
                When someone compliments your team maybe say thanks and move on (if you have to say anything at all). But you do you boo, keep representing your fan base with the usual class.

Speaking of class, saw my first in-person Shadeur today. Maybe wear a watch if you’re going to try that flex. 😂

Comment

• -17 yrs rushing for the Griffons/NW run D stepped up to help with one of the biggest upsets in the 44 yr old series as unranked 2-3 in the MIAA NW knocks off #21 4-1 in the MIAA MW in St Joe.

Comment

Other than being a fan of NW what have you done to earn something other than a "participation ribbon"? IMO, it's your vile posts against everyone other than NW that have driven people away from posting or engaging in some friendly bantor.

Bottom line, the coaching staff that you insisted to be immediately fired developed a game plan today that the team executed well enough to win. so enjoy that as your team will be turning in their gear on November 11th.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      -17 yrs rushing for the Griffons/NW run D stepped up to help with one of the biggest upsets in the 44 yr old series as unranked 2-3 in the MIAA NW knocks off #21 4-1 in the MIAA MW in St Joe.
                      That surprises me as ucm ran for over 200 yards against nw. Not sure what wright said at half time against the mules but since then. nw has been playing like nw has for over a quarter of a century.

Comment

• Well we learned we aren’t quite as good as we hoped, and NW is better than their record.

The bigger picture is that we are much better than last year. We had a chance at the end. That’s much better than anything in the recent history.

Did anyone see what #7 did to the home crowd at halftime?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetGRIFFedUp View Post

I’ll take your word for it since you are the authority around here on what it’s like to be an “inbread”. But if you’re going to insist on sounding like a dip**** at least know that the word is spelled inbred you dumbass inbred high school drop out piece of trailer trash. Go sniff some more NW jockstrap townie trash.
                          Well arent we so happy today waht happened beside you got taken to the wood shed.ok how about this you inbred pos

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Other than being a fan of NW what have you done to earn something other than a "participation ribbon"? IMO, it's your vile posts against everyone other than NW that have driven people away from posting or engaging in some friendly bantor.

Bottom line, the coaching staff that you insisted to be immediately fired developed a game plan today that the team executed well enough to win. so enjoy that as your team will be turning in their gear on November 11th.
                            The bottom line is that Wright did a great job with the defense.that is what he is best at he is the best defense coordinator in d2 but head coach nope

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainy View Post

Did anyone see what #7 did to the home crowd at halftime?
                              He’s a chirper. Quite a few Bearcats were. I didn’t see what happened at halftime, heard some commotion and looked up to see him running by himself toward the locker room. He was jawing with fans after the handshake line.

Comment

The bottom line is that Wright did a great job with the defense.that is what he is best at he is the best defense coordinator in d2 but head coach nope
                                Totally agree with you on wrights ability to coach defense. All they need is a little bit of an offense and they are difficult to beat. Glad we played them earlier this year. They will beat pitt this upcoming weekend.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X