Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Actually it was on your mom’s phone in the back seat of my 04 accord.
    What kind of mileage do you get with that old Honda?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisonfan1 View Post

Nah think I’m pretty well aware of what I said and meant. Maybe over ur head though esp if ur on ur knees
      I didn't ask what you said or meant, I asked about your diminished level of comprehension. Get off your knees, corncob...pay attention.

Comment

• Congrats again and good luck next week. I'm out of here, if want the last word, take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

I didn't ask what you said or meant, I asked about your diminished level of comprehension. Get off your knees, corncob...pay attention.
          You should be on urs praying you making it back to the playoffs in the next 10 yrs

Comment

• Anyways goodbye Mules. Hell of a team this yr (no sarcasm) and helluva game. To those who were gracious in defeat I appreciate you, to the rest, well bye now

Comment

• Had to throw in a positive “outside” of football on this board.. as a Bison fan, watched the kid for UMC go out and grab the tee after every kickoff. Once the game was all but over for a Bisons win I saw QB Zebrowski slumped over on a coach on the sideline. At the same time the kid was throwing his hat and ended up on his knees very upset. Zebrowski saw the kid and went over and picked him up, put him on his feet, grabbed his hat put it back on his head. Heck of a QB and more importantly showed that kid at that moment what life is all about

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisons10 View Post
                Had to throw in a positive “outside” of football on this board.. as a Bison fan, watched the kid for UMC go out and grab the tee after every kickoff. Once the game was all but over for a Bisons win I saw QB Zebrowski slumped over on a coach on the sideline. At the same time the kid was throwing his hat and ended up on his knees very upset. Zebrowski saw the kid and went over and picked him up, put him on his feet, grabbed his hat put it back on his head. Heck of a QB and more importantly showed that kid at that moment what life is all about
                Bisons10 posted the same sentiment in the GAC thread and I thought I would repeat my response here as well:

I'm pretty sure the individual who ran and got the tee after every kickoff is part of the THRIVE (Transforming Lives of Students with Disabilities) program here at UCM. The program consists of individuals who have an intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disability. The goal of the program is to enhance/develop life skills so that graduates can use these skills to obtain employment and live independently. THRIVE students are seen daily across campus in the dining halls, academic building and interning at various locations on-campus. Really a neat program and is eye opening for many who come into contact with them.

For any that are interested, here is a link to the programs website: https://www.ucmo.edu/current-student...hrive-program/

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Bisons10 posted the same sentiment in the GAC thread and I thought I would repeat my response here as well:

I'm pretty sure the individual who ran and got the tee after every kickoff is part of the THRIVE (Transforming Lives of Students with Disabilities) program here at UCM. The program consists of individuals who have an intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disability. The goal of the program is to enhance/develop life skills so that graduates can use these skills to obtain employment and live independently. THRIVE students are seen daily across campus in the dining halls, academic building and interning at various locations on-campus. Really a neat program and is eye opening for many who come into contact with them.

For any that are interested, here is a link to the programs website: https://www.ucmo.edu/current-student...hrive-program/
                  That’s awesome

Comment

• As a high school teacher of ESE (Exceptional Student Education) I appreciate UCM for this program, am thankful for seeing this story on MIAA and GAC threads and thankful for the way Zebrowski showed leadership both on and off the field. Tough game between two distinctively difference offenses where someone would win and one would lose. Great game and great story shared with us.

Comment

My niece graduated from THRIVE, and we’ve had lots of friendly Mule/Griffon banter over the years. Great program.

Comment

Amazing program.

Comment

• Originally posted by optionright View Post

Congrats to the Gulf South survivor. It's a little sweeter after they picked someone else, isn't it.
                          Yeah, it's the only way for us. Mid-season the year of our second championship I was calling for the coach's job. We just seem to get better late so no one ever sees us coming. That might change next year because our QB is starting to look scary.

Comment

• After all the back and forth game week and after I want to send a compliment to UCM. We were very lucky to win that game. You guys had the best team we have seen and it could just as easily be UCM playing for the natty. Regardless of what I may have posted previously, much respect!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X