Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT New Stadium

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    This is EXACTLY what the sentiment was for Will Wagner coming from a TRUE National Powerhouse NWMS after back to back NC appearances. Everything new and exciting!!! Competing for conference championship in a couple of years....and making the playoffs getting knocked out by NC CSUP.

Then...........you know the rest.

Hope the final outcome is better for Hughes. Time will tell.
    I hope it's not! :)

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
      Haha

Comment

I have a question. Was Wagner at NWMS from the beginning? Did he help build the dynasty, or did he just help maintain it. I think Hughes was at CSU-P from the beginning and helped build the program from the very beginning..

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
          I have a question. Was Wagner at NWMS from the beginning? Did he help build the dynasty, or did he just help maintain it. I think Hughes was at CSU-P from the beginning and helped build the program from the very beginning..
          Wagner was there from 1998 to 2010 (was GA the first couple of years). Tjeerdsma got there in 1996. won the Championship in 1998, Will's first year as a GA.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            7O7

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
              I have noticed that WT is being built just like CSUP was built. Strong defense first. Then the running game with a little bit of passing. Hughes helped build CSUP into a national power. He is doing the same at WT. I see a share of the LSC title coming soon if not an out right title. Probably next year. It's been fun watching him build this team. He is getting the assistant coaches and players he needs to make this happen. The new stadium is a plus in his and the teams favor.

Comment

Wristen at CSUP did not have much going for him when hired. He was advised not to take the HC position and build the program from scratch from many at D1. Hughes was just waiting in the wings for the right school to come along. He had many offers from other schools to be HC that he turned down across the nation. This is his third season coming up. It took Wristen 4 seasons to get a co-RMAC championship with progress showing every year. Hughes has done the same so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                  Wristen at CSUP did not have much going for him when hired. He was advised not to take the HC position and build the program from scratch from many at D1. Hughes was just waiting in the wings for the right school to come along. He had many offers from other schools to be HC that he turned down across the nation. This is his third season coming up. It took Wristen 4 seasons to get a co-RMAC championship with progress showing every year. Hughes has done the same so far.

Comment

Jason Whitten ?

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                      Jason Whitten ?
                      Jason WITTEN

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is at least the second time I have seen a post indicating Hughes applied at Commerce. Based upon my interaction with him since the off-season began I don't believe it, but at lunch today I specifically asked Hunter about the "rumor". His comment was that someone called him right after the job opened up (did not tell me who & I did not ask) and he indicated he was not interested in any job other than the one he has. Other than contact he made no application for the Commerce job or any other job. His words "why would I want a job where they are coming off of a NC, I want to put together a NC on my own & this is the place to do that."

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                              This is at least the second time I have seen a post indicating Hughes applied at Commerce. Based upon my interaction with him since the off-season began I don't believe it, but at lunch today I specifically asked Hunter about the "rumor". His comment was that someone called him right after the job opened up (did not tell me who & I did not ask) and he indicated he was not interested in any job other than the one he has. Other than contact he made no application for the Commerce job or any other job. His words "why would I want a job where they are coming off of a NC, I want to put together a NC on my own & this is the place to do that."
                              Thank you for the info. I had been wondering about it recently after seeing multiple posts about him applying for the Commerce job. It didn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X