• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Foes Meet Again - ASU vs ACU Game Thread

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
    amw? wasnt that an acu product?
    It might as well have been.

It had similar visions of grandeur and thought that it's sh!t that came out her fat butt didn't stink.

Comment

amw? wasnt that an acu product?
      Ask Hitler from Commerce, aka LionFan.... They were best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by CatTrax View Post
        Not to be an A-hole but I still lurk here every now and then and there's still constant bickering and fighting on here even in topics nothing to do with ACU. I think some peope here just like being jerks to each other.
        Hmmmmm.... Maybe that is the real reason you lurk around here. As I previously stated, you must have either had earphones on or totally skipped Moody altogether during the time you spent at ACU.

Comment

no just to ACU!
          BINGO

Comment

So do you all ever talk football in this football forum?

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post
              Bingo.......

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post
                No they just love to circle jerk about how much they hate ACU.

Comment

Re: Old Foes Meet Again - ASU vs ACU Game Threa

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                  Great! Our alumni office was concerned about the weather and whether or not to tailgate up there, luckily we told them that the cooker and rig were going and they could get on board if they wanted to or not, but that the food was going to be cooked regardless. Seriously, Catatonic and others feel free to come by the tailgate and say hi! The rig will be there this afternoon/evening (my parents will be there, the joys of being retired), but I won't get there until tomorrow (the downside of having to work a real job). Come by, watch some football, have a beverage, eat some food...
                  Thanks, 2010. I might just do that.

About the game: We are kind of banged up. Our depth chart may not look like the one in the game notes. A couple of our starters may be held out as a precaution to avoid more serious injury. Should be a good crowd.
                  Last edited by catatonic; 09-08-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                    Great! Our alumni office was concerned about the weather and whether or not to tailgate up there, luckily we told them that the cooker and rig were going and they could get on board if they wanted to or not, but that the food was going to be cooked regardless. Seriously, Catatonic and others feel free to come by the tailgate and say hi! The rig will be there this afternoon/evening (my parents will be there, the joys of being retired), but I won't get there until tomorrow (the downside of having to work a real job). Come by, watch some football, have a beverage, eat some food...
                    I hope you guys are finding ways and time to still get things set up. It is ending up being pretty wet. Hopefully you have extra canopies. Maybe by this afternoon it will begin to dry up. Good luck to ya'll.

Comment

If you need a wittle I wuv ACU circle jerk, then go to the Catshat forum. Good grief that is one delusional message board.
                      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                        If you need a wittle I wuv ACU circle jerk, then go to the Catshat forum. Good grief that is one delusional message board.

Comment

Sounds like you are in dire need of some comfort & reassurance.

May I suggest you find yourself a safe place, put on your favorite sing-song outfit, and pull out of storage your battery-operated dildo; you know what to do next.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

May I suggest you find yourself a safe place, put on your favorite sing-song outfit, and pull out of storage your battery-operated dildo; you know what to do next.
                            You are shame. Go feed your cows.

Comment

Dorrel could turn out to be a good one, but in the past I've seen plenty of comments and "analysis" in that are clearly purple kool-aid induced
                              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

LMAO. Too funny!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X