Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wagon Wheel

WTs stats are upside down and have been all year. Offense is low production and defense bends but comes up with turnovers. Despite the horrible stats they've found a way to win. I think they can beat Eastern and Kingsville but have no shot against Tamc and Msu

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      WTs stats are upside down and have been all year. Offense is low production and defense bends but comes up with turnovers. Despite the horrible stats they've found a way to win. I think they can beat Eastern and Kingsville but have no shot against Tamc and Msu
      If they cant beat kingsville it might be time to turn the heat up on that coach.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

IF that happens, then this was a remarkable season for the Buffs compared to what was expected. 7-4. Top half finish of the conference. The right direction to be trending in year 2 of a rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by WTAMU1975 View Post
          Now back to the game

Wt win's - our Mascot looks better
          win's? Were the "n" and the "s" fighting each other and you had to separate them?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
            IF that happens, then this was a remarkable season for the Buffs compared to what was expected. 7-4. Top half finish of the conference. The right direction to be trending in year 2 of a rebuild.
            Definitely, I don't think most expected WT to win 4 games. It will be interesting to see what the retention is like for next year. Hughes seems way more relaxed and more of a players coach this year. They only retained 5 or 6 from the first class once this season finally rolled around.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie8myBrainz View Post
              For those native to the Amarillo/Canyon area, I could use some insight on the best eats and businesses in the area. I live in Buffalo territory now.
              I am not native but I've been down there twice for CSU Pueblo vs WT games. I liked Fat Boy's BBQ in Canyon very much and some other CSU-P fans I know raved about Coyote Bluff Cafe in Amarillo.

Comment

Definitely, I don't think most expected WT to win 4 games. It will be interesting to see what the retention is like for next year. Hughes seems way more relaxed and more of a players coach this year. They only retained 5 or 6 from the first class once this season finally rolled around.
                Coach Hughes has seemed to find his stride. "Relaxed" is not how I would describe him. Intense, but composed and steady. After a luncheon last week, I told my friend as we went home, "Hunter's like a different coach this year." He agreed. Hughes is a coach I'd have liked to play for. I think good things are in store for future Buff FB.

I hoped for a 5 win season back in August. After the 1-2 start, I worried if we'd even win 3 games.

Comment

I guess this is just another game for WT. No passion on the WT side.

Comment

punter looks good

Comment

Audio on the stream is awful
                      ]

Comment

Wt has 67 total yards offense

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                          Wt has 67 total yards offense

Comment

UTPB just took a 20-17 lead over Angelo
                            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Is Duck Carter hurt? His stat line has not changed in a while.
                              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                                Is Duck Carter hurt? His stat line has not changed in a while.
                                Yes early second something with his hip.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X