Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wagon Wheel

McDonough should be released as soon as the season ends. His offense sucks. They are not sharp. They don't execute. A change is necessary.

WT has a DUAL THREAT freshman QB being redshirted, Max Perez, all 6'4 230 pounds of him. I hope he gets a chance next year. He'd add a dimension the offense badly needs.

We need some beef on the OL. 270 pound OL's are too small. This isn't high school.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      McDonough should be released as soon as the season ends. His offense sucks. They are not sharp. They don't execute. A change is necessary.

WT has a DUAL THREAT freshman QB being redshirted, Max Perez, all 6'4 230 pounds of him. I hope he gets a chance next year. He'd add a dimension the offense badly needs.

We need some beef on the OL. 270 pound OL's are too small. This isn't high school.
      Only time all year i saw easterns dline back up a oline, they played on the wt side of the ball all night. The only good runs WT got were off the edges and that was the backs doing despite the line.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Comment

Tech is having a good year. I hope they lose one more in a few weeks. :smile-big:

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

OT anyone?

Comment

From the sounds of last night, they need a quadruple threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                From the sounds of last night, they need a quadruple threat.
                I think 2 dual threats is better. Seriously, go search "Maxwell Perez football Austin McCallum." Also, Youtube has his sophomore year highlight. I believe his senior team went something like 13-1 and lost in the semi-finals. As a senior, he passed for 1,175 yards and rushed for 1,406 yards in a run-heavy offense.
                Last edited by BuffaloChip; 10-21-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I think 2 dual threats is better. Seriously, go search "Maxwell Perez football Austin McCallum." Also, Youtube has his sophomore year highlight. I believe his senior team went something like 13-1 and lost in the semi-finals. As a senior, he passed for 1,175 yards and rushed for 1,406 yards in a run-heavy offense.

Comment

Great Game by the Hounds!

Total Yards ENMU 489 WT 134
                    Rushing Yards ENMU 440 WT 61
                    Yards Per Play ENMU 5.9 WT 2.8
                    First Downs ENMU 26 WT 8
                    Time of Pos. ENMU 38:34 WT 21:26

Comment

• Re: Wagon Wheel

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                      You got a decent one in waiting. I saw him in person last year in the regional final against my local high school. We were heavily favored and ended up losing 20-7 thanks in part to his legs in the 1st qtr alone.
                      No...you are right. He is under 6'4 & was barely over 200 lbs at the end of his Sr year. I was at a camp he went too and saw his measurements.

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post

First Downs ENMU 26 WT 8
                        I should have went with my gut. The Doggies just too much for the Buffs. I certainly wasn't expecting a SHUT OUT! YIKES!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          I should have went with my gut. The Doggies just too much for the Buffs. I certainly wasn't expecting a SHUT OUT! YIKES!

Comment

Originally posted by ahshound View Post

First Downs ENMU 26 WT 8
                            The stage is all set for the LSC Toliet Bowl in couple of weeks. The Toliet Bowl is reserved for the LSC legacy schools, so for the time being, UTPB and WNM are exempt. I got WTAM as favored.

Comment

Agreed. But I changed picks before and got burned. So I refused to listen to common sense. Of course WT hasnt improved enough to beat ENMU. I bought into the Kool-Aid.

Shame on me!!!

The fact 0--11 or 6-5, WT STILL sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                                Agreed. But I changed picks before and got burned. So I refused to listen to common sense. Of course WT hasnt improved enough to beat ENMU. I bought into the Kool-Aid.

Shame on me!!!

The fact 0--11 or 6-5, WT STILL sucks.
                                We didn't suck against ASU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X