Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    WTF????

Every d@mn time I get sucked into thinking WT is moving forward, they take two steps back!!! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....

And my gut even told me to pick the Doggies in Pick'ems. GOSH DANG IT!

Shame on you!

Comment

Re: Wagon Wheel

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      You all will have another win in a couple of weeks.
      Nothing is certain. If I told you we would be tied at 14 against the Texans with 3-4 minutes left in the half, what would you have said? Don't be so quick to count us out. Yes, we've had our butts handed to us the last couple of weeks, but our guys are leaving it all out on the field. I don't see any quit in the way they're carrying themselves. It's a much different body language than what we were showing a few years ago. Then we had size and talent but were losing the mental game before we got on the field. This team is getting beat but they aren't quitting, and I have to give them props for that. I spoke with a couple of players after the game last week and looked disgusted with themselves. This team wants to win.

GO HOGS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        Shame on you!
        I know, I know! What a putz!

Comment

Congrats to the Doggies on an impressive win.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
            Nothing is certain. If I told you we would be tied at 14 against the Texans with 3-4 minutes left in the half, what would you have said? Don't be so quick to count us out. Yes, we've had our butts handed to us the last couple of weeks, but our guys are leaving it all out on the field. I don't see any quit in the way they're carrying themselves. It's a much different body language than what we were showing a few years ago. Then we had size and talent but were losing the mental game before we got on the field. This team is getting beat but they aren't quitting, and I have to give them props for that. I spoke with a couple of players after the game last week and looked disgusted with themselves. This team wants to win.

GO HOGS!!!!

Comment

Total domination tonight by ENMU. Im not sure trying to beat the Hounds at there own game is a good strategy. The Hounds were everything WT is hoping to be. 450 yards rushing, 39 min. Time of Possession, and dominate defense (only gave up 134 yards). ENMU has won 6 of the last 7 vs ENMU.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                28-0 Final. First game I've been able to watch this year. What a waste of time. My first thoughts: Hughes did not have his team prepared. They looked like they'd rather be somewhere else. Offensive scheme is horrible. WT defense had players with their hands on their hips in the 2nd quarter. Eastern just whipped their butts. I know WT still has a winning record, but after watching that mess tonight I seriously don't know how.
                This says it all. It looked like a high school team playing Alabama.

Anytime the plan includes Houghtailng throwing more than 20 yards more than twice per game we will lose. I was hoping they would bring in Hood for laughs.

Great job by ENMU.

Comment

ENMUs leading rusher tonight was Paul Terry from Canyon Randall. He had 134 yards rushing. He had as many yards as the entire WT offense. ENMUs leading tackler Noah Sweitzer was a transfer from WT. Thats gotta hurt.
                  Last edited by gohounds; 10-20-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

GO HOGS!!!!
                    Last edited by Techster88; 10-20-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
                      ENMUs leading rusher tonight was Paul Terry from Canyon Randall. He had 134 yards rushing. He had as many yards as the entire WT offense. ENMUs leading tackler Noah Sweitzer was a transfer from WT. Thats gotta hurt.
                      Nothing is as enjoyable as pouring salt on an open wound!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          There should be a fire McDonough thread ASAP. Sucks because his fiance just had brain surgery recently but his scheme amd play calling is atrocious. They have win games this year in spite of the offense. That won't continue long term
                          Wow, he is in no state of mind to call games. He should take a lesser role on coaching staff. Pray things work out for him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                              Wow, he is in no state of mind to call games. He should take a lesser role on coaching staff. Pray things work out for him.
                              I think it was a non-cancerous tumor but you have to believe it's weighed on him this year

Comment

I'm not saying I'm happy with the results. I love my Hogs and wish it was us doing the pounding the last several years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X