Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSC Men's Basketball

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    At first, I thought that WTAMU would've been able to pull off hosting both tournaments completely by having the women's quarterfinals on Friday, the men's quarterfinals on Saturday, then both semis on Sunday and both finals on Tuesday. Then again, I hadn't factored in the availability, or lack thereof, of the court for practices. Hence, the split tourneys for both the men's and women's Regionals.

Still, that's a heck of an accomplishment for WTAMU hoops. Hopefully, that karma finds its way over to the football stadium sooner rather than later...
    Man, the WT FB faithful are hoping like hell FB can become solid year-in-year-out top tier again.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      Man, the WT FB faithful are hoping like hell FB can become solid year-in-year-out top tier again.
      It's ALL about football.....this here is TEXAS!

Comment

Looks like WT vs Commerce again... Should be a good game. Myself and the family will be there. Was happy to see that Angelo was able to keep up with St.Edwards.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
          Looks like WT vs Commerce again... Should be a good game. Myself and the family will be there. Was happy to see that Angelo was able to keep up with St.Edwards.
          That was a tough game for Commerce. Glad to see them gut out that win. I think WT has too much fire power for us, but its March, and anything can happen I guess. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            That was a tough game for Commerce. Glad to see them gut out that win. I think WT has too much fire power for us, but its March, and anything can happen I guess. Looking forward to it.
            Commerce was actually the one team I was hoping WT wouldn't have to face again. I honestly believe if Commerce was in the other bracket with St.Edwards that it would be another LSC regional. It's going to be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
              Commerce was actually the one team I was hoping WT wouldn't have to face again. I honestly believe if Commerce was in the other bracket with St.Edwards that it would be another LSC regional. It's going to be a good game.

Comment

Commerce worries me. We need to keep our foot on the pedal today for sure.

Comment

WT men move on to the sweet16. Congrats Commerce on a great season.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

WT did a great job on defense against Commerce. They controlled Reggie Reid and didn't let him take over the game.

WT in transition is just so freaking hard to slow down for an entire game. Once they get rolling downhill, the quickness of our guards and the ability to kick it out and hit the 3, oh, and don't forget someone having to pin Quaid on the backside or he'll finish every time, makes the Buffs a tall order. I though Commerce played great defense in the first half. Their zone was making WT work hard. Commerce had decided they were not going to let Quaid beat them inside. It worked for a while.

@ 2,500 last night at the game. It rocked. It exploded at about the 2nd half 6 minute mark when Eric Mosesly's block of a Commerce stuff brought fans to their feet. What a play! If this Buff team can play like a mature senior team with our 2 freshmen guards setting the tempo, it has a chance to go all the way. I hope we have a great crowd Tuesday. The team deserves it.

I'm ready to hit the road to Evansville, if the Buffs take care of business Tuesday.
                        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 03-17-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

IF I didnt live 10 hr drive away I would be there Tuesday night, will be watching, up the local fans fill up the arena. How many does it hold?
                          Making final 8 would be exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by bufffan78 View Post
                            IF I didnt live 10 hr drive away I would be there Tuesday night, will be watching, up the local fans fill up the arena. How many does it hold?
                            Making final 8 would be exciting.
                            FUBC holds about 4,000. Somer is masked for BB. I'd say a full house would be @3,500.

Comment

• Comment

I have a couple buddies I am bringing to the game with me. If last year set a precedent, I highly doubt the FUB sells out. I may be wrong considering we are out of spring break now. Hopefully it is more packed than last year.(even though that was the fullest I have seen for a sporting event) The players deserve to be in front of a full home crowd.
                                Last edited by BuffTough; 03-18-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X