Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSC Men's Basketball

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Did the Texan's Cornelius Ramsey play tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      When was the last time the Hounds beat Tarleton men twice in a season?!?!
      1996....23 years.....WOW!
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

The Hogs seem to be able to hang with all the teams in the conference. Coach Estelle has done a good job and I believe he is really closing the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
          The Hogs seem to be able to hang with all the teams in the conference. Coach Estelle has done a good job and I believe he is really closing the gap.
          And we have a couple of freshmen in the mix. Need to keep adding 2-3 productive frosh every year.
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
            They've lost a few buzzer beaters. One of those things were a couple of missed free throws would have been the difference. Things that make a basketball coach age quickly.

Comment

LCU knocks of regional #1 St Edwards. WT men should be new #1 in region. Take care of business in Frisco and host region. Go Buffs!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                LCU knocks of regional #1 St Edwards. WT men should be new #1 in region. Take care of business in Frisco and host region. Go Buffs!
                Will the NCAA let a school host both regionals? Day 2 would get kind of messy, 4 quarterfinal games of one tournament and 2 semifinal games of the other. Have to use 2 gyms unless you start at 8:00am.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                  Will the NCAA let a school host both regionals? Day 2 would get kind of messy, 4 quarterfinal games of one tournament and 2 semifinal games of the other. Have to use 2 gyms unless you start at 8:00am.
                  Yes. I have already asked, but we have games to play before then.

Perhaps there will be a schedule similar to the LSC tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                    Yes. I have already asked, but we have games to play before then.

Perhaps there will be a schedule similar to the LSC tournament?
                    Most likely, both WT teams will need to win the LSC tournament to be the host. If Mesa and Mines win out in the RMAC and the Buffs and Lady Buffs stumble, WT would host neither regional. Gotta win. That's the bottom line.
                    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 03-03-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Re: LSC Men's Basketball

Men and women are both currently ranked #1 in the region.

This could be fun.
                      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Tournament Update (from 3/7)

Rams beat Pigs 83-76
                        Lions beat Basin Birds 90-80
                        Buffs beat Cameron 72-59
                        Tarleton beats Hounds 87 -85 (OT)
                        Tarleton State Texan
                        Texas State Bobcat

Comment

Originally posted by chrisattsu View Post
                          Tournament Update (from 3/7)

Rams beat Pigs 83-76
                          Lions beat Basin Birds 90-80
                          Buffs beat Cameron 72-59
                          Tarleton beats Hounds 87 -85 (OT)
                          Hopefully the hounds men can continue to build on this. Picked to finish 7th in preseason but actually finished 4th. Next year they might start knocking on the door for the top spots. You know if WT just completly burns down...
                          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                            Hopefully the hounds men can continue to build on this. Picked to finish 7th in preseason but actually finished 4th. Next year they might start knocking on the door for the top spots. You know if WT just completly burns down...
                            I was at the 1st half of the game last week at WT. Eastern was tough, they shot lights out in the 1st half. If the coach stays, im sure they will only improve. Their coach was annoying though haha, he threw a tantrum over every little thing or call.

Comment

• Comment

That sucks for the players. I felt it was warranted the other night against WT. Of course I don't attend too many basketball games so I don't know what the normal is anymore

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X