Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get started, but more rain started falling so delayed again. No official word on time yet.

Comment

• The teams just got on busses and left the facility altogether. Probably done for the day. I will pass along what I hear.

Comment

• The forecast doesn't look good. I checked OKC and Canyon as well. Neither is much of an improvement.

Comment

• I just found this on twitter:

Lady Buff Softball
          @WTSoftball56m
          Looking for things to get started at 2:30 p.m.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            I just found this on twitter:

Lady Buff Softball
            @WTSoftball56m
            Looking for things to get started at 2:30 p.m.
            Not a chance. Still steady rain. They need to just go ahead and set things up for tomorrow and call it a night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Not a chance. Still steady rain. They need to just go ahead and set things up for tomorrow and call it a night.
              Nevertheless the players were just now warming up. It was dry for a while but it's raining now.

Update: the players have practiced a couple of times, but the rain keeps coming back, driving them off the field.
              Last edited by WT_TKW; 05-21-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• The game is underway.

Comment

• Wt wins 6-2
                  The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Kyra Lair pitched pretty well for almost half the game, but got in some trouble, giving up a 2 run homer and having a couple of more base runners. Emilee Wilson came into the game throwing heat and got rid of them. She gave up a couple of hits and a walk but no runs. Personally I would have started Wilson today, but if the coach wins, he got it right. I'm thrilled with the team's performance in May, they are something special!

Comment

• Commerce and Mesa are tied 1-1 in the 6th. Mesa has NO hits, but an earned run. Commerce seems to be good at pulling out late victories, something WT should be thinking about should they meet (and I think they will).

Comment

• Mesa finally gets a couple of hits, but Commerce eliminates them 3-1. OCU will take on Commerce shortly if the weather holds.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                          Mesa finally gets a couple of hits, but Commerce eliminates them 3-1. OCU will take on Commerce shortly if the weather holds.
                          Commerce has lost al 3 games to OCU so far by one run. I expect Commerce to come out firing tonight, If they can consistently put the ball in play they should win.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Commerce has lost al 3 games to OCU so far by one run. I expect Commerce to come out firing tonight, If they can consistently put the ball in play they should win.
                            It may have to wait until tomorrow. The stadium is empty, with a rain delay that began at 9:15. No score in the top of the 2nd.

Update: The game is scheduled to resume at 10am.
                            Last edited by WT_TKW; 05-21-2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• This game is out of control. 6-0 Commerce top of the first. Mook has thrown in the towel, as Greeson is pitching. Maybe game 2 will be better.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X