Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    I personally prefer the victory formation but it is what it is.
    99% of teams from pee wee to NFL prefer the victory formation in this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I'm not positive. A lot of times the NCAA takes freaking forever to clear transfers, might have been one of those things. Hopefully he can get more carries. We've been starting our #4 rb all year because 1-3 broke bones. I think 47 is too small to carry the load but he can definitely play a big role.

I know we have a Texas tech transfer that just got cleared too from that.
      Yes, he is not a bell cow back, but will be DANGEROUS as a situational or pace back. Imagine him running a flat, seam, crease, or a wheel....OMG.

Again IF he has hands. Could be that he dont.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSCFBFAN View Post

99% of teams from pee wee to NFL prefer the victory formation in this situation.
        Agree, but I dont find running a dive being "classless" or disrespectful.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes, he is not a bell cow back, but will be DANGEROUS as a situational or pace back. Imagine him running a flat, seam, crease, or a wheel....OMG.

Again IF he has hands. Could be that he dont.
          I found some clips of him in high school in Frisco and he was a wr, so apparently there's some hands there. We will see

Comment

• I am a little torn on this subject. It is a hard line between getting some guys reps that normally are your scout team. If they score, so be it. The major problem is for a one loss Commerce team, they have to run up the score because the rankings are all that matters. If running up the score gets my team to the playoffs, sorry about ya, I'm running up the score.

On the flip side, I have been on both sides of an arse kicking and we have always taken a knee (talking about me personally, not Tarleton).

Final verdict- it is what it is. Congrats on the young man getting a TD. I bet his family members are proud. Move on to the next game. Not his fault they run the ball in between the tackles and cannot bring him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
              I am a little torn on this subject. It is a hard line between getting some guys reps that normally are your scout team. If they score, so be it. The major problem is for a one loss Commerce team, they have to run up the score because the rankings are all that matters. If running up the score gets my team to the playoffs, sorry about ya, I'm running up the score.

On the flip side, I have been on both sides of an arse kicking and we have always taken a knee (talking about me personally, not Tarleton).

Final verdict- it is what it is. Congrats on the young man getting a TD. I bet his family members are proud. Move on to the next game. Not his fault they run the ball in between the tackles and cannot bring him down.
              Running up the score doesn't impact the playoff rankings...

Comment

• Question is how would you react to your school having this done? Have a feeling the reactions may be a little different.

Comment

• Thats actually exactly the position i put myself in during this conversation. I couldnt care less if they hand if off that far out from the endzone up the middle with backups to backups in. If they score on us, thats embarassing because we didn't stop them. Been there a million times

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X