Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Welcome to the board man. First thing to understand, this is NOT a parents message board - if you want one of those you will need to go start one somewhere. Lots of alums, former players, long time program supporters, etc. Some parents are around, but they generally come and go as their kids go through school. Have a thick skin, dont take anything personally about you or Angelo, and you might learn to enjoy it here. If every criticism is going to bother you, might be a good idea to look elsewhere.

Comment

• Not a pride thing at all. There's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Not a pride thing at all. There's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just pride.
          Can you elaborate on this please? WT isn't going to accept an invite this year again. I don't understand and it pisses me off as a fan.

Comment

Not a pride thing at all. There's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just pride.
            Please inform of how decision is arrived at when previous HC thought differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Please inform of how decision is arrived at when previous HC thought differently.
              Nah I'm good

Comment

If we had lost last night, Commerce probably would have declined a bowl invite.
                I'm pretty sure Commerce still would've been in the playoffs with a loss.

Comment

Nah I'm good we are in the playoffs
                  fixed it for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I'm pretty sure Commerce still would've been in the playoffs with a loss.
                    No way.....7-3? The committee just showed them 11 games>10, if Commerce loses yesterday Angelo is in at 6 and the coo at 7.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

No way.....7-3? The committee just showed them 11 games>10, if Commerce loses yesterday Angelo is in at 6 and the coo at 7.
                      Man you really hate Tamc don't you? Lol

Comment

Commerce W% .700 + SOS .575 = 1.275
                        Sioux Falls W% .727 + SOS .509 = 1.236

Based on the committee's practices this year, I think TAMUC would've been in.

Comment

Man you really hate Tamc don't you? Lol
                          No that's not it at all.

I hate the committee having as much leeway as they do....

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Commerce W% .700 + SOS .575 = 1.275
                            Sioux Falls W% .727 + SOS .509 = 1.236

Based on the committee's practices this year, I think TAMUC would've been in.
                            Souix falls already got the 6 seed, Commerce 7,
                            If Commerce lost to Angelo how in the world would Commerce be in, the committee barely put them at 7 Angelo would be 9-2, no way they get ranked behind either commerce(h2h win over commerce), or souix falls(Angelo with better record).

Comment

Souix falls already got the 6 seed, Commerce 7,
                              If Commerce lost to Angelo how in the world would Commerce be in, the committee barely put them at 7 Angelo would be 9-2, no way they get ranked behind either commerce(h2h win over commerce), or souix falls(Angelo with better record).
                              If you watched the selection show, there were no seeds shown on any of the 5-7 teams. They were placed based on location, not number of seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I like the "bowl games are for sissies" argument. Totally trumps "an extra month of practice would really benefit the program" argument. You win!
                                Shouldn't the teams that don't almost qualify for the playoffs get extra practice? If this is the goal is, to have more practice time, then let's give the teams that clearly need it more time to improve. This argument makes no sense. You shouldn't get rewarded in life for being almost good enough.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X