• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Alliance Football League

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn....3fplatform=amp

LMAO Like Belichick would put up with his $h!t for 5 minutes. I want to start partaking the same thing this attorney is. Guy must be delusional.
      Regardless if he WANTS to play or not, it's been too long since he successfully led a team to victory. If signed by anyone, it will be a publicity stunt. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Regardless if he WANTS to play or not, it's been too long since he successfully led a team to victory. If signed by anyone, it will be a publicity stunt. Plain and simple.
        Jerruh Jones from a couple of years ago would have killed for this kind of opportunity.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn....3fplatform=amp

LMAO Like Belichick would put up with his $h!t for 5 minutes. I want to start partaking the same thing this attorney is. Guy must be delusional.
          Pats fan here. Thought I'd chime in with a few links.

Bill Belichick issues statement following Patriots kneeling

In interview with Oprah, Tom Brady praises impact of players kneeling during the anthem

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

That's all fine and good for one game to air out your grievance, but to allow this to become a distraction week in and out while fans who don't agree are booing and tossing out obscenities is another. Belichick won't put up with player distractions of any kind because it takes away from his objective and that is to win games. The politics will have to find another place to reside other than his domain.

Comment

That's all fine and good for one game to air out your grievance, but to allow this to become a distraction week in and out while fans who don't agree are booing and tossing out obscenities is another. Belichick won't put up with player distractions of any kind because it takes away from his objective and that is to win games. The politics will have to find another place to reside other than his domain.
              Not saying I don't agree. Just sayin' what the Pats (Bob, Bill, and Tom) have said on the subject.

Yet, I agree about Belichick not putting up with much. He'll cut a player for pretty small mistakes. We joke when a player screws up that, "Uh oh. He'll be gone next week." :laugh:

Bringing this back to the AAF, I think they went after these players (they approached Tebow also) to get some media coverage. Can't say I blame them, knowing both would say no.

I didn't get to watch much this week but glad Perez and B'ham won. I did see a bit of a clamor from Bama fans online for the Iron to play Blake Sims. I'm a little surprised they haven't. Have other teams been using multiple QB's or sticking with one?
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-nfl-next-year

Luis Perez listed at #1 on players who could be in the NFL next year

Comment

So glad there is a league like this for players like Perez. Although, his back story is certainly unique.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Where are you from??

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-nfl-next-year

Luis Perez listed at #1 on players who could be in the NFL next year
                      He will be talked about for many years to come.

Comment

https://deadspin.com/report-the-aaf-...mpression=true

Not a good sign already

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          Where are you from??
                          Born and raised in Alabama. Started being into sports in 1985 as a pre-teen and followed the Pat's Cinderella run to the Super Bowl that year. They got beat down by the Shufflin' Bears. #DaBears
                          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                            Not surprising really. I don't think anyone thinks that two weeks of existence would be enough to pay the bills. I think this is great for the league since he's an owner in another pro sport.
                            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Comment

I'm sure once you've played in the NFL a couple hundred grand a year wouldn't cut it pay wise. A pride thing im sure

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X