Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alliance Football League

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    I just had idea. Maybe good to some maybe bad for others. To get ratings up some team should offer Colin Kaepernick a chance to get off his knees and see if he still has something left in the tank. He would get the opportunity to show everyone he can still play. What a novel idea. Actually prove you can play and leave the drama and Social justice warriors at home. I, personally, do not believe he has anything close talent wise to win in the NFL. I watched him the last two years he played at SF and it was underwhelming to say the least. So, here is an opportunity to prove me wrong and spring board yourself back into the NFL. THOUGHTS?!??

+1000. And this is exactly why it won't happen.

This league allows the QB to be tackled so you have to throw that into the pot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      It was. Jerry Jones owned the Dallas Desperados. Main reason was for development.

It's great for QB, WR, and pass blocking. Jon Kitna and Kurt Warner played arena.
      And here I thought Jones owned the Desperados because the man's rich enough. Didn't know Lorna was in the AFL.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          one of the greatests posts .......EVER!
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
            I just had idea. Maybe good to some maybe bad for others. To get ratings up some team should offer Colin Kaepernick a chance to get off his knees and see if he still has something left in the tank. He would get the opportunity to show everyone he can still play. What a novel idea. Actually prove you can play and leave the drama and Social justice warriors at home. I, personally, do not believe he has anything close talent wise to win in the NFL. I watched him the last two years he played at SF and it was underwhelming to say the least. So, here is an opportunity to prove me wrong and spring board yourself back into the NFL. THOUGHTS?!??
            And it's all about the Benjamins for CK (as it's always been) ..... Not the so called social injustice non sense.

Alliance of American Football tried wooing QB Colin Kaepernick

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/...lin-kaepernick

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
              And it's all about the Benjamins for CK (as it's always been) ..... Not the so called social injustice non sense.

No one is going to offer a QB who's been out of the league 20 million. A start up league would especially won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post
                No one is going to offer a QB who's been out of the league 20 million. A start up league would especially won't.
                It would also have hurt his collusion case to play in the AAF. Not to mention expose him as the less-than-average QB he is.

Comment

Comment

He can now go buy a new mansion and Tweet from it while pool side how crappy America is. Screw him! And the NFL for bending over for his demands.

Comment

I read this morning that 8 nfl teams reached out to Luis Perez after the game last weekend.

Comment

He can now go buy a new mansion and Tweet from it while pool side how crappy America is. Screw him! And the NFL for bending over for his demands.
                        What gets me is that if everyone had just ignored the sorry little sh!t from the beginning it would have never been an issue.

Comment

Comment

I'd be shocked regardless

Comment

Is anyone watching the San Diego v. Atlanta game tonight in the NFL Network?

I know I'm getting older, but it is hard for me to tell the two teams apart because their uniforms are so close to the same color.

San Diego has Navy Blue jerseys with yellow around the sleeves and white pants.
                              Atlanta has purple jerseys (that look blue) with old gold around the sleeves and old gold pants.

At least they have different color socks on.

I thought that there was a requirement in most leagues to have contrasting colors on the two teams to make it easier to distinguish between them.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn....3fplatform=amp

LMAO Like Belichick would put up with his $h!t for 5 minutes. I want to start partaking the same thing this attorney is. Guy must be delusional.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X