Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    It's OK LF.

If you are now saying you knew all along, I believe you and will go with that. It's just your thread, posts, and likes spoke otherwise.

Comment

It's OK LF.

If you are now saying you knew all along, I believe you and will go with that. It's just your thread, posts, and likes spoke otherwise.
      He did know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

He did know.
        REREAD MY POST!

It's not hard to comprehend, even for a NWMSU alum.

Comment

• Well long term to us we are going to lose several more posters to this board. Its still a fun place but the LSC board used to be really lively when ACU, Tarleton, WT, and Kingsville were at the top of their games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
            Well long term to us we are going to lose several more posters to this board. Its still a fun place but the LSC board used to be really lively when ACU, Tarleton, WT, and Kingsville were at the top of their games.
            Maybe I'll change my user name to JakeUTPB and jump on that bandwagon.

Comment

REREAD MY POST!

It's not hard to comprehend, even for a NWMSU alum.
              To be clear, it wasn't about your post, it was just the last one on the thread. I should have just gone down to the bottom and created a new message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                Well long term to us we are going to lose several more posters to this board. Its still a fun place but the LSC board used to be really lively when ACU, Tarleton, WT, and Kingsville were at the top of their games.
                And therein lies the real problem - lack of success. TAMUK is not what it used to be. The loss of ACU was felt as they have a passionate fanbase. Tarleton wasn't really a big impact. WT not being challengers like they were in 2005-2012 is impactful. TAMUC is a recent phenomenon. They weren't very good most of the D2Football.com era - until Colby arrived - and the program with one of the smallest followings was actually able to break through for the LSC and win it all. It was best when ACU and WT were the top dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

You are always welcome in any iteration.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

WNMU could use a fan as well.
                    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

WNMUVRR has a nice ring to it. Even more so BuffsVRR.

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Lionfan can have them.

Comment

• Do you all really think the Southland is going to make it. I predict that within the next 5-10 years they dissolve with the ASUN and WAC absorbing the leftovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

To be clear, it wasn't about your post, it was just the last one on the thread. I should have just gone down to the bottom and created a new message.
                            Just having fun with ya Brandon. And poking LF.

I believe LF, of all people, had to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                              Do you all really think the Southland is going to make it. I predict that within the next 5-10 years they dissolve with the ASUN and WAC absorbing the leftovers.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X