Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angelo State Football

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Guess you will see how non-existent the defense is soon.

In 2018 Angelo had the #2 Run Defense....they just couldn't do cr@p against the pass. I believe you will see a huge difference this season. That really was the main thing that stopped Angelo from competing for the conference ship.

Let's see what happens THIS year.
    That was more a statement on Techs defense. I'd say going. 500 was the main problem.

Comment

ASU's problems recently have been and will continue to be Quarterback development along with playing the right one. It doesn't help that they hired an OC who has very limited QB coaching experience. I'll take a wait and see approach to this year because I haven't been overly impressed with Kilmer thus far.

Comment

Guess you will see how non-existent the defense is soon.

In 2018 Angelo had the #2 Run Defense....they just couldn't do cr@p against the pass. [B]I believe you will see a huge difference this season.[/B] That really was the main thing that stopped Angelo from competing for the conference ship.

Let's see what happens THIS year.
        Yeah, Pops things are always better at the start of the season. For you I hope its better season but I have my doubts. Things didn't wholesale change there just trying to plug a few holes and that may be the real problem.
        Last edited by Techster88; 08-14-2019, 01:06 PM. Reason: a

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          Yeah, Pops things are always better at the start of the season. For you I hope its better season but I have my doubts.
          Hope springs eternal until the games start.

Comment

Will Wagner is now a "defensive analyst" at ACU

Comment

Yeah, Pops things are always better at the start of the season. For you I hope its better season but I have my doubts. Things didn't wholesale change there just trying to plug a few holes and that may be the real problem.
              Will that decision be genius or dumbazz? We shall see.

As far as hoping for me....nah...no need. My team will be in a D1 top bowl AGAIN. But as far as LSC, I would like to see Angelo win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by CatTrax View Post
                Will Wagner is now a "defensive analyst" at ACU
                I am glad he landed somewhere close. Wag is an awesome guy.

Personally, I think Wag would be a great HS HC. His heart is in the right place as is his perspective. But his traits are not a good match for this dog eat dog world of NCAA. He would do a lot of good and properly mentor a lot of guys in HS. He could make a real difference.

Comment

I am glad he landed somewhere close. Wag is an awesome guy.

Personally, I think Wag would be a great HS HC. His heart is in the right place as is his perspective. But his traits are not a good match for this dog eat dog world of NCAA. He would do a lot of good and properly mentor a lot of guys in HS. He could make a real difference.
                  Couldn't agree more with this sentiment! Great guy, seemed to have good knowledge, but just didn't have the fire needed to be a top dog at this level.

Comment

Will that decision be genius or dumbazz? We shall see.

As far as hoping for me....nah...no need. My team will be in a D1 top bowl AGAIN. But as far as LSC, I would like to see Angelo win it all.
                    You really believe Norte Dame will get back to playoffs again? Gotcha

Comment

You really believe Norte Dame will get back to playoffs again? Gotcha
                      LMAO.....GOTCHA?????

ND WILL be top 10 and in a top bowl. Guarantee a top Bowl game.

How bout your TT Redoers. GOTCHA!

I mean Red Raiders.
                      D@mn my wife will be pissed I said that. She is a TT grad. And D@MN PROUD of it!

Comment

I can't say they will win the LSC.....I can't say they won't ....but I can say, Angelo is going to surprise folks this season. Watch.

Comment

I can't say they will win the LSC.....I can't say they won't ....but I can say, Angelo is going to surprise folks this season. Watch.
                          The thing about surprises is they can go either way, good or bad.
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

LMAO.....GOTCHA?????

ND WILL be top 10 and in a top bowl. Guarantee a top Bowl game.

How bout your TT Redoers. GOTCHA!

I mean Red Raiders.
                            D@mn my wife will be pissed I said that. She is a TT grad. And D@MN PROUD of it!
                            Yeah, let her read this and we will double team you.

Tech is regrouping, which has been common since the departure of Leach.

I do like what I have seen Wells attempting to do early on. KK left this program in a mess defensively so I would be happy if they were .500 in conference this year. Something KK was never able to do. Low expectations for sure.

Comment

Daven Manning is on the roster and practicing for ASU. Wonder what he will look like since it has been close to 3 years since he has seen live action.
                              Last edited by ASURAM2010; 08-21-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                                Daven Manning is on the roster and practicing for ASU. Wonder what he will look like since it has been close to 3 years since he has seen live action.
                                Not sure.....but he was a serious baller in hs....

http://www.hudl.com/v/2ACESQ

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X