Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Please tell me this is a joke and you really don't believe any president influences gas prices?
    If it were any other President in our history I would agree with you. But our current President doesn't understand Oil and Gas production. He instead is listening to green energy folks that I am all for. Unfortunately we are not there as a country. His policies have single handedly caused a spike in fuel prices. I have worked with and around 26 miles of Petrochemical Plants most of my entire adulthood and no one President has ever done as much as this guy in such a short time. It started by shutting down the keystone pipeline all the while approving a Russian pipeline into Germany. He has also turned off more spigots and stopped exploration in countless areas. He and his administration have placed the most stringent ever restrictions on production so in a nutshell without going into detail he and his administration have made it much more expensive to produce fuel. This is a fact not a political statement. Most believe around here it is to make it more painful for every day person to continue to drive a fossil fuel vehicle and instead move over to electric which is also going to produce pollution once more and more depend on it for recharging. Never mind your electric bill will double or triple.

Most of these Plants have moved on from producing just fuel. They are making a ton of other products and believe it or not they make money no matter what oil prices are. So, whether The Tav said it off cuff or has insider information such as myself he is correct on this one. I just hope it stays below $4 so the economy doesn't come to a crawl.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Hahahahs....Francis. Love that movie!

"Lighten up Francis".
      It's a hidden Gem, same with 1941 on par with Animal House and Blues Brothers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X