Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Please tell me this is a joke and you really don't believe any president influences gas prices?
    Idiots gonna idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I'm glad someone else is recognizing the potential of the first bolded item. I had never thought of the second.
      The biggest way to cut down on the travel cost is get the schedule done by early Spring. That way the University then can call any airlines group sales and buy bulk tickets. Like I said it would be very inexpensive say 15,000 thousand vs a chater flight at 60,000 to 90,000 thousand. Booking that far out flights are empty plus September October most of November and December are our slow period for travel. With the exception of the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Depending on the schedule format there could be 3 trips that would require air travel. I no with CWU they don't start Skool " Cartman " until the 3rd week of September. I'm sure they would schedule the 1st 2 games of the year in Texas. Fly to Texas and stay there for 2 weeks and fly back after the 2nd game. It doesn't affect the athletes because classes wouldn't have started yet.

Comment

Please tell me this is a joke and you really don't believe any president influences gas prices?
        Go hug your therapy dog. The futures of Jet-A fuel that we purchase for the airline to operate is 40% higher then 8 months ago. So. Yes it has everything to do with Brandon. But I have no problem passing the tax on to you when you purchase your tickets with a with a added fuel tax.
        Last edited by the tav; 11-03-2021, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Idiots gonna idiot.
          Oh I'm sorry that I triggered you also Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
              At first I didn't care about if the GNAC and LSC formed a football only league, but that would certainly help for earned access rather than just a schedule alliance. CWU has four LSC teams on the schedule this year. It doesn't make sense financially, but if the goal is to be competitive, be a national player and get into the playoffs, this only helps both leagues. The banker/lender in me has a problem with the finances though. I'm not sure how sustainable 2-4 flights a year is for CWU. We're also discussing on another GNAC thread the possibility of Big Sky FCS teams dropping down, but my guess is that wouldn't help D2 teams, those Big Sky schools would just drop football.
              The GNAC teams going LSC for football only won't help with earned access. We learned that when the GNAC had enough teams to qualify for EA and didn't get it, because there's a specific rule that says it's only for conferences with enough full members playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

The GNAC teams going LSC for football only won't help with earned access. We learned that when the GNAC had enough teams to qualify for EA and didn't get it, because there's a specific rule that says it's only for conferences with enough full members playing football.
                If I'm not mistaken, the rule has been changed since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

If I'm not mistaken, the rule has been changed since then.
                  IronOre, Inkblot is correct. In the NCAA D2 Manual for 2021, 31.3.5.1(c)--which can be found on p.341--the second sentence states:
                  ???????"Institutions that are affiliate members of a Division II football-playing conference may be used to satisfy the sponsorship requirement for earned access in football."

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post

Hahahahs....Francis. Love that movie!

"Lighten up Francis".

Comment

OF COURSE the President & administration has major influence on oil prices (gas prices). If you think differently, then you are fooling yourself.

It's called negotiation. Every administration influences cost. Some better than others.

Comment

Idiots gonna idiot.
                        Agreed!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbl...soline-prices/

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          Yes, idiots all over. Leftist idiots, rightist idiots, all the same in the end. Life is good regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

IronOre, Inkblot is correct. In the NCAA D2 Manual for 2021, 31.3.5.1(c)--which can be found on p.341--the second sentence states:
                            ???????"Institutions that are affiliate members of a Division II football-playing conference may be used to satisfy the sponsorship requirement for earned access in football."
                            Oh. The NCAA D2 Manual for 2021 is still in my To-Be-Read pile.

Comment

Yes, idiots all over. Leftist idiots, rightist idiots, all the same in the end. Life is good regardless.
                              AGREE 100%!!!!!!

Comment

Oh. The NCAA D2 Manual for 2021 is still in my To-Be-Read pile.
                                Just LOL'd in my office. People are looking at me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X