Clear All

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
    Was MSU that bad? Or CSUP that good?
    I really hope MSU is that bad.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
      Was MSU that bad? Or CSUP that good?
      Since MSU is the defending LSC conference champs I would have to say that was a horrible result regardless unless CSUP goes 16-0 winning every game by 30+ points.

Comment

Mustangs get the win. https://wnmumustangs.com/sidearmstats/football/summary

W. New Mexico 34
        Adams State 20

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Since MSU is the defending LSC conference champs I would have to say that was a horrible result regardless unless CSUP goes 16-0 winning every game by 30+ points.
          Sounds like Midwestern missed the mark in week 1, which is against their MO. If you go back in time, they are typically a team that starts out REALLY strong and good but then regresses some…

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
            I know you arent supposed to do the transitive property thing but WT has looked really good while UTPB and Midwestern have looked awful.

Might have a little bit better shot at sniffing the playoffs....BUT.....its early.
            Like I said 9-2 worst case.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post

Sounds like Midwestern missed the mark in week 1, which is against their MO. If you go back in time, they are typically a team that starts out REALLY strong and good but then regresses some…
              Yeah but more times than not they play creampuffs in non-conference.

I felt like Pueblo would win and picked them in the pickems.

Playoffs they are almost always a dumpster fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Like I said 9-2 worst case.
                I am more apt to believe you after this week's games.

For our fan base sake lets hope they dont drop a huge buffalo turd outside the top 3.

Comment

I expected Pueblo to win too…but not quite like that

Comment

WT looked solid all around. Defense looked Fast! Offense was actually using some variety and letting Gerber air it out. It was a fun game.

Comment

Wow, what happened, did Hughes outsource his play calling? A balanced attack, how did he think of that?

Kudos to the AD too, it only took 3 years to figure out how to get the buffalo on the field!

Comment

Most notable thing to me in the WT game was the play calling

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Price View Post
                          Most notable thing to me in the WT game was the play calling
                          Joe, I agree. I thought the play calling was much improved.

Comment

Does this mean no WT OT girls sports topics in September??? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                              Does this mean no WT OT girls sports topics in September??? LMFAO
                              Volley Ball: Wt v. ASU on Sept.8th. Huge Match The two top-ranked teams in the LSC in an early season showdown.

Both teams could make a deep run this year.
                              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Volley Ball: Wt v. ASU on Sept.8th. Huge Match The two top-ranked teams in the LSC in an early season showdown.

Both teams could make a deep run this year.
                                Not really. ASU dropped 5 straight last week. They didn't just lose but had their butts stomped in 3 of the 5 losses. ASU returned 5 and brought in 13 new players. Not sure if it is talent or just not jelling as a team but there are problems.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X