Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah I remember him burning Charles Woodson heads up for a TD on his first Monday Night football game.

Its hard to believe ACU couldnt win a championship with Billy Malone, Bernard Scott, and Johnny Knox.

I still have nightmares about ACU putting up 93 points in that playoff game against WT.
    I watched that game. It was a hoot. The only reason WT lost is that they were scoring in 4 plays vs ACU scoring in 2 plays.

Comment

Yeah I remember him burning Charles Woodson heads up for a TD on his first Monday Night football game.

Its hard to believe ACU couldnt win a championship with Billy Malone, Bernard Scott, and Johnny Knox.

I still have nightmares about ACU putting up 93 points in that playoff game against WT.
      I was there that day in Abilene. Craaaaazy game it was. Scott was untouchable!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I was there that day in Abilene. Craaaaazy game it was. Scott was untouchable!
        Yeah I was there too with a bunch of ACU guys that used to be on this D2 board all the time before moving up.

WT basically gave up on stopping ACU after halftime and on-side kicked every time they scored and gave them a short field.

They tried to go for 100 points at the end and almost started a huge fight post game.

The way WT football has been the last 10 years I would go back to all offense and no defense in a heart beat.

I went to two other ACU home playoff games when they hosted Central Missouri and NW Missouri State and lost both.

WT didn't play very many home playoff games and had to do their damage on the road.

Comment

Yeah I was there too with a bunch of ACU guys that used to be on this D2 board all the time before moving up.

WT basically gave up on stopping ACU after halftime and on-side kicked every time they scored and gave them a short field.

They tried to go for 100 points at the end and almost started a huge fight post game.

The way WT football has been the last 10 years I would go back to all offense and no defense in a heart beat.

I went to two other ACU home playoff games when they hosted Central Missouri and NW Missouri State and lost both.

WT didn't play very many home playoff games and had to do their damage on the road.
          Yeah watched that game on kamr when they boardcasted football games for Wt.The game was mentioned on sport center that day.Not really a proud moment for the Buffs to get on sport center.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X