Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If WT is looking for an experienced coach, have they thought about looking at the Head Coach from Missouri Western or Sioux Falls? They both have had success and maybe just need a fresh start.

Comment

• Article about LSC coaching searches:

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl..._preview_title

Seems the ASU DC could be in the mix at UTPB.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
        Article about LSC coaching searches:

https://www.texasfootball.com/articl..._preview_title

Seems the ASU DC could be in the mix at UTPB.
        Yeah, not sure about that. But looks like Girsch is rumored to be looking at the Lamar HC position. Man, I hope he doesn't go to that sh!t hole. He is way too good for Lamar. Now UIW would be a nice step up!!

If Girsch leaves, Angelo will be a world of hurt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
          Kelly lee....haha
          I'd love to see Lee back at ENMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff90 View Post
            Can we get Donnie Carthel ? Yes I’m fine with booting mcbroom and our president
            That’s too good of a scenario to come true!

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yeah, not sure about that. But looks like Girsch is rumored to be looking at the Lamar HC position. Man, I hope he doesn't go to that sh!t hole. He is way too good for Lamar. Now UIW would be a nice step up!!

I think the school itself is good, but the location isn’t. I’ve worked with several graduates from there and they were very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohounds View Post

I'd love to see Lee back at ENMU
                Same
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

• WTAM better hurry up or they might be left with......

Comment

• Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    WTAM better hurry up or they might be left with......

Hahaha.

Which? Coach Klein or Bobby Boucher?

"He doesn't fake. He thinks about faking. He pretends to fake. I don't know where I am". hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                      WTAM better hurry up or they might be left with......

Yeah and this might be the recruits left over without the portal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	499
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	727331

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Girsch will build strong programs wherever he is, and Angelo is the program they are now in large part due to his work. He won't be going to Lamar, though, they hired someone I know pretty well as their new coach:

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/s...h-17644951.php

Pete Rossomando was responsible for reviving the New Haven program in 2009 after they dropped the sport five years earlier. He didn't have a losing season in five seasons, took New Haven to the playoffs twice, and had a 42-13 record. He then went to D1 Central CT and took them to the playoffs too. He's been an offensive line coach for a few FBS programs over the past few years. I don't know how a guy from Staten Island will do in Texas, but I know he's gutsy, works real hard, and doesn't do BS. I would trust him with my football program if I was an AD.

Comment

Girsch will build strong programs wherever he is, and Angelo is the program they are now in large part due to his work. He won't be going to Lamar, though, they hired someone I know pretty well as their new coach:

Pete Rossomando was responsible for reviving the New Haven program in 2009 after they dropped the sport five years earlier. He didn't have a losing season in five seasons, took New Haven to the playoffs twice, and had a 42-13 record. He then went to D1 Central CT and took them to the playoffs too. He's been an offensive line coach for a few FBS programs over the past few years. I don't know how a guy from Staten Island will do in Texas, but I know he's gutsy, works real hard, and doesn't do BS. I would trust him with my football program if I was an AD.
                          Excellent hire.

Glad Girsch will most likely stay at Angelo. Although he does deserve a promotion to FCS or even FBS football.

Comment

I guess all he has to do is hire some texas guys instead of bringing everyone from Charlotte and he’ll be fine.

Comment

• Hearing that Josh Lynn from UN-Kearney is the favorite to be WTs next HFBC. Should be announced by Wednesday

Comment

• Thought Lynn was given a bigger contract and was out of reach?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X