Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT @ UTPB

Any WT fans planning on attending the game in person?

I would if I still lived up in West Texas.

Ratliff Stadium is a great venue to watch football and brings back a lot of memories.

I like how WT's schedule is set up so far.

Each week the skill level increases except for possibly a Western New Mexico breather in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
      I would if I still lived up in West Texas.

Ratliff Stadium is a great venue to watch football and brings back a lot of memories.

I like how WT's schedule is set up so far.

Each week the skill level increases except for possibly a Western New Mexico breather in the middle.
      I am going to the third most skill level game on 10/21....

Comment

Shots fired!!
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

OOOOOoooo. A little rivalry? Remember the old coaches of WT and UTPB going back and forth about facilities a few years ago? The UTPB fan base is excited for the match up this week. It will be a great game

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post
            OOOOOoooo. A little rivalry? Remember the old coaches of WT and UTPB going back and forth about facilities a few years ago? The UTPB fan base is excited for the match up this week. It will be a great game
            This should be a really good match-up, but WT gonna hand y'all your arse in the end! 😉

Comment

This game is in midland because Ratliff is being used for 7th grade football games this Saturday 😭

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post
                This game is in midland because Ratliff is being used for 7th grade football games this Saturday 😭
                Grande Stadium? Man you know where D2 ranks in priority in the Friday Night Lights zone.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post
                  UTPB fan base? How many do they have attending the games and talking about the games on campus and/or facebook?

Send them to the D2 board.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

This should be a really good match-up, but WT gonna hand y'all your arse in the end! 😉
                    Something tells me WT isnt going to have enough offense to keep up but hopeful a few turnovers might help pull an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Something tells me WT isnt going to have enough offense to keep up but hopeful a few turnovers might help pull an upset.
                      WT will need it. WT defense needs to keep the score down and hope their offense improves. Get PB back on their heels like Western Colorado did since we've seen how they operate when ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post
                        They have the best facilities in the nation according to their head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post

They have the best facilities in the nation according to their head coach.
                          I mean it is pretty nice! Here’s a link to see it if you never have!

https://youtu.be/_-SA3mrnSS8?si=SDeC4OmcTZTwSTQS

Comment

Originally posted by FalconsUpFreddie View Post

I mean it is pretty nice! Here’s a link to see it if you never have!

https://youtu.be/_-SA3mrnSS8?si=SDeC4OmcTZTwSTQS
                            We made it to the dedication event. Nice facility but it is hidden behind those East German apartment buildings that substitute for class rooms. Would have done wonders for the campus if they had put it front and center when you drive on campus. Hopefully a basketball/VB arena and college caliber SB, BB and soccer fields will follow..

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

We made it to the dedication event. Nice facility but it is hidden behind those East German apartment buildings that substitute for class rooms. Would have done wonders for the campus if they had put it front and center when you drive on campus. Hopefully a basketball/VB arena and college caliber SB, BB and soccer fields will follow..
                              It's quite literally the first thing you see on UTPB campus as you come off of HWY 191. There's nothing in front of the building so I don't think you know what you are talking about. There are plans for new facilities on the UTPB campus. Astound Broadband stadium is the 2nd best stadium in the conference as well so it's not like UTPB is hurting because of the stadium. 15 minutes is not that far of a drive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X