Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looked like UTPB had maybe 1,500 in the stands. AT BEST.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
      That's funny because I was actually at the game and there was over 7,000 there. Largest crowd since 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
        no one had WT winning this game and they should have. The onside kick was bad but I think they found there QB. He could be hell in a couple of years.

Nicest facilities in the conference.
        the broadcasters said
        1. the play clocks didn't work
        2. The refs mic didn't work
        3. The elevator to the press box didn't work

The blue turf is awesome when your school colors are black and orange. Please stop saying that.
        I had WT winning this one.

And not even close to the "nicest facilities in the conference"...lmao. but they can keep trying to convince "themselves" of that.

You can put awesome paint and dazzling graphics on a Nissan Versa, but it's still a Nissan Versa.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

And not even close to the "nicest facilities in the conference"...lmao. but they can keep trying to convince "themselves" of that.

You can put awesome paint and dazzling graphics on a Nissan Versa, but it's still a Nissan Versa.
          Show me a D2 facility better than UTPBs weight room/nutrition center, locker room, coaches offices, and team meeting room and I will shut up.

Comment

Watch out Pops, he's very sensitive... go easy on em.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post

Show me a D2 facility better than UTPBs weight room/nutrition center, locker room, coaches offices, and team meeting room and I will shut up.
              Again, I stand by the Nissan Versa statement.

Go tour the Junell Center and all athletics facilities at Angelo and WT.

Comeback and talk when you get your OWN on campus stadium vs playing 13-15 miles away at an ISD stadium. 🫢🤫

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Watch out Pops, he's very sensitive... go easy on em.
                Hehehehe. I love new posters enthusiasm!!

Comment

Again, I stand by the Nissan Versa statement.

Go tour the Junell Center and all athletics facilities at Angelo and WT.

Comeback and talk when you get your OWN on campus stadium vs playing 13-15 miles away at an ISD stadium. 🫢🤫
                  He’s talking about just football facility only. The Junell center is a nice gym. But when you’re talking just about the facilities that relate to football. It’s hard to beat the Kirk Edwards facility in odessa.

yes UTPB needs their own on campus stadium, but outside of their stadium their facility is second to none… and that’s came out of the mouths of multiple other LSC coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                    Hey Chip, I was at the game and there was about 7-8 K attendance. WT made up a good part of the crowd maybe 15%. Many WT alumni in midland. Too bad the current WT president ignores the Permian Basin since it is not the Panhandle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post

Hey Chip, I was at the game and there was about 7-8 K attendance. WT made up a good part of the crowd maybe 15%. Many WT alumni in midland. Too bad the current WT president ignores the Permian Basin since it is not the Panhandle.
                      Football vs West Texas A&M on 9/23/2023 - Box Score - UTPB Athletics (utpbfalcons.com)

Comment

Originally posted by FalconsUpFreddie View Post

He’s talking about just football facility only. The Junell center is a nice gym. But when you’re talking just about the facilities that relate to football. It’s hard to beat the Kirk Edwards facility in odessa.

yes UTPB needs their own on campus stadium, but outside of their stadium their facility is second to none… and that’s came out of the mouths of multiple other LSC coaches.
                        I just hope the bathrooms are big enough for the pissing contest…

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I just hope the bathrooms are big enough for the pissing contest…
                          Sounds like Brandon needs to make a few Texas visits and update the top 10 D2 facilities to settle this debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Sounds like Brandon needs to make a few Texas visits and update the top 10 D2 facilities to settle this debate.
                            Top 10 Best Football-Only-Not-The-Off-Campus-Stadium-Facilities list.

Comment

Originally posted by FalconsUpFreddie View Post

You CLEARLY haven't seen the full Junell Center. You are simply referring to Stephens Arena within the Junell Center.

Here is information for you both:

https://www.angelo.edu/administrativ...facilities.php

AGSIN....Nissan Versa with a great paint job and graphics makes not the BEST facility. But, you should be proud of whstvyou have thus far.

Good luck on what should be y'alls best football season.

Comment

You CLEARLY haven't seen the full Junell Center. You are simply referring to Stephens Arena within the Junell Center.

Here is information for you both:

https://www.angelo.edu/administrativ...facilities.php

AGSIN....Nissan Versa with a great paint job and graphics makes not the BEST facility. But, you should be proud of whstvyou have thus far.

Good luck on what should be y'alls best football season.
                                I’ve been through both facilities on multiple occasions. I don’t think they’re even comparable, outside of the arena.

it has been a wild season so far! We’ll find out just how good we really are vs the javelinas this week!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X