Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 MSU Maverick FB

I was referring to the students that did vote. To me, what is important is that this facility will benefit the not only MSU athletics, but the surrounding area and high schools. For example, being able to play early season softball games when outside conditions don't allow that. It's an upgrade to the campus, and should be an asset in recruiting.

Comment

Minn. St. Athletics
      ?@msumavericks
      9h9 hours ago
      More
      ICYWW | Folks w/NCAA believe Minnesota State's 27-play, 97-yards scoring drive vs. Tarleton State to be a record for most plays in a drive. Surpasses 26-play drive by Navy (vs New Mexico, 12.30.200) & 25-play drive by Marietta (vs Muskingum, 11.16.2013).

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        Minn. St. Athletics
        ?@msumavericks
        9h9 hours ago
        More
        ICYWW | Folks w/NCAA believe Minnesota State's 27-play, 97-yards scoring drive vs. Tarleton State to be a record for most plays in a drive. Surpasses 26-play drive by Navy (vs New Mexico, 12.30.200) & 25-play drive by Marietta (vs Muskingum, 11.16.2013).
        Nice writeup by the Star Tribune on the historic drive...

http://www.startribune.com/dashing-t...ive/501944941/
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Amazed me that there were no fumbles by Gunn or Schlichte or bad snaps. As for penalties it would had been hard for the officials to call one unless it was an obvious or egregious. Certainly a drive for the ages.

Comment

Interesting article, thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              Amazed me that there were no fumbles by Gunn or Schlichte or bad snaps. As for penalties it would had been hard for the officials to call one unless it was an obvious or egregious. Certainly a drive for the ages.

Comment

Passing this is a huge win for MSU and the Mankato community!

Comment

Zylstra named a 2nd Team AFCA All-American today!

Comment

As am I.

Generally speaking, I think those trips are paid for through taking out extra student loans. You wouldn't believe what some college students will spend that money on - then they complain about being $60,000 in the hole after graduation.

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                      Nice writeup by the Star Tribune on the historic drive...

http://www.startribune.com/dashing-t...ive/501944941/
                      Neat article - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                        As am I.

Generally speaking, I think those trips are paid for through taking out extra student loans. You wouldn't believe what some college students will spend that money on - then they complain about being $60,000 in the hole after graduation.
                        Or their parents. As a millennial I can speak on the behalf of them. Most millennials want to live in the now moment (or you only live once) instead of saving up for the future like retirement for example.

Comment

Student engagement in university affairs is pretty bad, and not just at MSU. I'd place my bet on the students just not caring.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                            Student engagement in university affairs is pretty bad, and not just at MSU. I'd place my bet on the students just not caring.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                              Or their parents. As a millennial I can speak on the behalf of them. Most millennials want to live in the now moment (or you only live once) instead of saving up for the future like retirement for example.
                              Yes, absolutely. I've seen that too.

The other thing too - I had so much coursework I had to do over Spring Break last time that I spent a good portion of the break at school studying. Either everyone else was a better student than I was and got it all done before they left, or they were in a world of hurt getting back. I'd place my bet on the latter of the two.

Comment

Congrats to Shane Zylstra for AFCA All-American second team.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2018/1...an-honors.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X