Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 MSU Maverick FB

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    But I heard you were one of the best at breaking wind...
    Alotta Vagina said that too!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      Alotta Vagina said that too!

How dare you break wind before me!

Comment

I hope that this gets approved! MSU bubble could be ready by October.

http://www.mankatofreepress.com/news..._medium=social

Comment

It seems to me to be a much-needed facility at MSU. Also desirable for the community in general. Hopefully the students will also see the benefit to them in having something like this available to them during the winter months. Obviously would be a great asset for the various athletic teams at MSU.

Comment

• Comment

We tried doing this a few years ago if I'm not mistaken. Hope it works this time. I know students are wishing for more parking but.....they can walk like I did lol

Comment

Yes, there was a vote back around 2001 that was defeated. That would have put artificial turf on the football field. I certainly hope that this goes through. I'm just worried that it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                  It seems to me to be a much-needed facility at MSU. Also desirable for the community in general. Hopefully the students will also see the benefit to them in having something like this available to them during the winter months. Obviously would be a great asset for the various athletic teams at MSU.
                  I know both Concordia and St. Cloud have them and they seem to be used a lot - I think Concordia hosts practices for visiting NFL teams if I'm not mistaken. Definitely an asset in any regard.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                    I know both Concordia and St. Cloud have them and they seem to be used a lot - I think Concordia hosts practices for visiting NFL teams if I'm not mistaken. Definitely an asset in any regard.
                    There are a lot of positives to putting this up. I know that people will show negatives but it is another way to integrate the city with the university. I've never really felt that the community appreciates what a jewel that they have up on the hill. They pump millions into the local economy, yet some people are still bitter about college kids raising hell and the Viet Nam war demonstrations. It is time to end such foolishness.

Comment

There are a lot of positives to putting this up. I know that people will show negatives but it is another way to integrate the city with the university. I've never really felt that the community appreciates what a jewel that they have up on the hill. They pump millions into the local economy, yet some people are still bitter about college kids raising hell and the Viet Nam war demonstrations. It is time to end such foolishness.
                      If the university was a pro sports team, they would have relocated years ago. Haha.

Comment

If the university was a pro sports team, they would have relocated years ago. Haha.
                        Build the new stadium in Judson!

Comment

• Comment

Build the new stadium in Judson!
                            My high school has a better stadium/field than the Blake and a certain University of Minnesota school

Comment

A few years ago I saw the artist's conception of a proposed new football/soccer stadium complex at MSU. However, it seems to not have advanced beyond that point at present. Hopefully it can become a reality in the near future. The current stadium needs numerous upgrades; probably more than it is worth to invest in. I live in the real world, and realize that projects such as this one can get expensive. Also, administrator's understandably are cautious about what priorities need to be addressed, and which ones can be delayed. As a follower of MSU football, I definitely hope something is planned and moved forward on quite soon.

Comment

Hey Mav fans, I know the NSIC has not fared well in the post season since 2014 when your team played in the NC game. Would love to see the Mavericks bring that trophy back north. Go get em'

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X