Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurkers Welcome

I created my account 1 year ago and I just wanted to issue a PSA for anyone that views the posts here but has not set up an account. You should do it and join the conversation. I lurked on the site off an on for years. The conversation is usually quite friendly (at least here in NSIC land) and usually entertaining and even sometimes informative. I think the posters on this forum would welcome any new posters, especially from some of the under-served teams in the conference (let's be honest we don't need any more Augie fans here, jk). So set up an account, football season is here (and the basketball board is good too)!!!

Absolutely. The more fans on here the better. And the NSIC forum is pretty "Minnesota Nice" compared to some of the others, which I really like.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
      Absolutely. The more fans on here the better. And the NSIC forum is pretty "Minnesota Nice" compared to some of the others, which I really like.
      Things usually getting more heated during the playoffs when board members from other conferences come in here and give their $0.02 on the games.

I joined 2 years ago and am glad I did, looking forward to trying the weekly pick ems this year.

Comment

Comment

I was forced to be lurker for a couple months this spring before they finally decided to take a chance on letting me in...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X