Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I think mavs win by 3 scores.
    I hope that you are right, because it is much easier on my heart when I don't have to worry right down to the final gun. I always worry that we won't play well. So far this year things have gone well. I hope we can stop that high powered offense.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I hope that you are right, because it is much easier on my heart when I don't have to worry right down to the final gun. I always worry that we won't play well. So far this year things have gone well. I hope we can stop that high powered offense.

Comment

I'll buy you a chocolate milk if your prediction is correct. I'd hate to have to drink Hungarian buttermilk if it isn't.

Comment

Hopefully the Mavs came out of the game vs. Commerce last Saturday without injuries beyond normal game attrition. I did not notice any during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
            Hopefully the Mavs came out of the game vs. Commerce last Saturday without injuries beyond normal game attrition. I did not notice any during the game.
            Gunn came out after his 2nd TD and also in the 4th holding his neck/collarbone area. Came back in after each and absorbed contact without issue, appeared to be a stinger (but easy for me to say not experiment it).

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I'll buy you a chocolate milk if your prediction is correct. I'd hate to have to drink Hungarian buttermilk if it isn't.

Comment

Nice! That's a start!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Same here.... such a travesty that sporting FC breached the contract

Comment

For Mavs fans interested in SR....feel free to use the PSAC app on your Roku as their games are there. I watched the Notre Dame game on Sunday. Quite the shootout.

I'd imagine that game is also avl on demand via their website or conference site.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                          For Mavs fans interested in SR....feel free to use the PSAC app on your Roku as their games are there. I watched the Notre Dame game on Sunday. Quite the shootout.

I'd imagine that game is also avl on demand via their website or conference site.

Comment

Yes. ESPN has rights for both semifinals and determined the kickoff time for both games.

Comment

I seen were the Mavericks have only one real close game; against Sioux Falls, what happened in that one that it was so close.??

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                                I seen were the Mavericks have only one real close game; against Sioux Falls, what happened in that one that it was so close.??
                                Many years Sioux Falls plays Mankato closer than most other teams in the NSIC. It's become a good rivalry game. In a lot of ways USF and Kato are built similarly with a strong defense and a punishing run game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X