Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StateU View Post

LOL that's great!
    PS I love your icon picture- made me laugh out loud!

Comment

Comment

Southwest flights into Dallas Love airport are reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
          Southwest flights into Dallas Love airport are reasonable.
          I'd looked from Omaha....$600 plus round trip. Was expecting a lot better.

Comment

Yikes.

Just checked Southwest from SEA to Love. $711.

I checked Delta from BZN to DFW, could get there for under $500.

Yes, I know. This is in case CWU gets back to having a stop tier program and makes the NC. We are mired in 7-4 for a while, I am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I'd looked from Omaha....$600 plus round trip. Was expecting a lot better.
              I can fly direct from StG to Dallas for $358...but I won't.

Comment

Comment

For people asking if they will see me there. No. Was at the eye doctor this morning. Detached retina. I suppose this could have happened a week from now. But it isn't cancer either. Rather than wear an eye patch for the rest of my life, I have been ordered to stay home, sleep in an upright chair, no airplane flights, no shoveling snow. I suppose I could hire a nurse but Nurse Cratchett would probably show up.

So for those of you who will show up, have a great time, stay safe and have a chocolate milk on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                    Yikes.

Just checked Southwest from SEA to Love. $711.

I checked Delta from BZN to DFW, could get there for under $500.

Yes, I know. This is in case CWU gets back to having a stop tier program and makes the NC. We are mired in 7-4 for a while, I am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      For people asking if they will see me there. No. Was at the eye doctor this morning. Detached retina. I suppose this could have happened a week from now. But it isn't cancer either. Rather than wear an eye patch for the rest of my life, I have been ordered to stay home, sleep in an upright chair, no airplane flights, no shoveling snow. I suppose I could hire a nurse but Nurse Cratchett would probably show up.

So for those of you who will show up, have a great time, stay safe and have a chocolate milk on me.
                      WHOA!! Terrible news, pal. Use your head and get better soon.

Comment

That is quite the image!

Comment

Comment

Eye doctor told me NOT to be like Coach Zimmer who wouldn't listen to instructions and ended up with another surgery.

I'm probably more like Jimmy Olson, or Perry White than Superman. I'll try not to come into contact with any green Kryptonite!

Comment

Eye doctor told me NOT to be like Coach Zimmer who wouldn't listen to instructions and ended up with another surgery.

I'm probably more like Jimmy Olson, or Perry White than Superman. I'll try not to come into contact with any green Kryptonite!
                              I actually was going to make a Mike Zimmer comment, but you beat me to it.

Heal up soon. I would offer to shovel you snow for you but you're a bit far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I actually was going to make a Mike Zimmer comment, but you beat me to it.

Heal up soon. I would offer to shovel you snow for you but you're a bit far away.
                                Yes- that would be one loooooooong bicycle trip!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X