Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A. You didn't miss anything up at the UMD game except great atmosphere from the record crowd, and the nice weather. You were better off on a date- I think!

B. Mavs are improving- I'll wait until after the Wayne game before getting too optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

A. You didn't miss anything up at the UMD game except great atmosphere from the record crowd, and the nice weather. You were better off on a date- I think!

B. Mavs are improving- I'll wait until after the Wayne game before getting too optimistic.

Comment

• With the way the region is playing out so far I still think they can get in with 2 losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

With the way the region is playing out so far I still think they can get in with 2 losses.
          Win out and we're in. Don't leave anything to chance. Two losses and we might still get in but that would depend on how everyone else is doing. At least WSC, AU and USF are at home.

Comment

With the way the region is playing out so far I still think they can get in with 2 losses.
            I think the off year last year has affected how the league is playing out this year. A lot of things were out of the coaches/programs control but I expect some more wild things to happen as we draw closer to the end of the season.

Comment

have to keep improving in order to stay in the W column.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMary1 View Post

I think the off year last year has affected how the league is playing out this year. A lot of things were out of the coaches/programs control but I expect some more wild things to happen as we draw closer to the end of the season.
                100% agreed!

Comment

100% agreed!
                  Hey Twincitiesmav,

I watched some of your game Saturday against CSP. On the defensive side of the ball who is calling most of the plays Jackson or Glogowski. Jackson seems pretty energetic, looks like a solid staff. Roster has players from all over. Enjoy next week vs. Wayne, should be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMary1 View Post

Hey Twincitiesmav,

I watched some of your game Saturday against CSP. On the defensive side of the ball who is calling most of the plays Jackson or Glogowski. Jackson seems pretty energetic, looks like a solid staff. Roster has players from all over. Enjoy next week vs. Wayne, should be a good one.

Comment

• Back in the NCC days Glogowski was a helluva D player, fast on blitzes for USD. Can't remember if he was a LB or CB/safety.

Comment

• Thanks Twincitiesmav,

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Back in the NCC days Glogowski was a helluva D player, fast on blitzes for USD. Can't remember if he was a LB or CB/safety.
                          He played linebacker I believe.

Comment

• Former Maverick and current Lion Shane Zystra has been activated from the practice squad and will play against his hometown Vikings today!

Comment

Former Maverick and current Lion Shane Zystra has been activated from the practice squad and will play against his hometown Vikings today!
                              Wooooo!

Comment

• What is on your wishlist for a new stadium? What would it look like?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X