Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post
    McMenamin joining Svoboda at Tulane?
    I know it isn't ideal for fans of NSIC programs especially when it affects your school but it is great to see so many coaches moving onto D 1 FBS and FCS teams. Says a lot about the league and top candidates who choose to cut their teeth in the NSIC. ie, De boer -Fresno State/Washington, SFU's former defensive coordinator at Samford, Mary's former D coordinator at UND, Wayne State's former HC now just to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMary1 View Post

I know it isn't ideal for fans of NSIC programs especially when it affects your school but it is great to see so many coaches moving onto D 1 FBS and FCS teams. Says a lot about the league and top candidates who choose to cut their teeth in the NSIC. ie, De boer -Fresno State/Washington, SFU's former defensive coordinator at Samford, Mary's former D coordinator at UND, Wayne State's former HC now just to name a few.
      Actually, DeBoer never coached in the NSIC. USF was in the GPAC at the NAIA level when he coached there. :)

Comment

• USF adds 2 coaches on the offensive side....one who's been an OC at the NAIA level.

https://usfcougars.com/news/2022/2/1...-wr-coach.aspx

Comment

• https://wscwildcats.com/news/2022/2/...yne-state.aspx

Collin Prosser named offensive coordinator at Wayne State. Prosser was a teammate of head coach Logan Masters at WSC from 2005 to 2008 and was a team captain in 2008 who played tight end, full back and offensive line for the Wildcats.

He has served as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach the past two seasons at Minnesota State-Mankato, and was offensive line coach at Mankato for three years prior to that. He has also spent coaching stops at South Dakota (2015-16) where coached special teams and both lines; and spent four seasons at Morningside College where he spent two years as JV head coach/running backs coach and then spent 2013 and 2014 as co-offensive coordinator, offensive line and tight ends coach. He began his coaching career as a grad assistant at South Dakota working with tight ends and serving as the Coyotes' video coordinator.

Comment

• Not often a small school like Wayne can lose its head coach late in the process but yet end up in a seemingly good position. I know these guys are young, but great fits for the WSC profile.

Comment

• SMSU has officially announced the Patterson and Rocco hires.

Comment

• Full staff (for SMSU) hopefully they can use the spring to evaluate the current roster and recruit some needs. Have met them all already and seem like good guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                  Full staff (for SMSU) hopefully they can use the spring to evaluate the current roster and recruit some needs. Have met them all already and seem like good guys.
                  Does it sound like Underwood will be running the defense? I haven't seen a defensive coordinator hire, so was just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Does it sound like Underwood will be running the defense? I haven't seen a defensive coordinator hire, so was just curious.
                    I believe he will be the DC with Bullerman helping him

Comment

• Minot State has had their O Line Coach, Dan Friend leave after one season.
                      I am not sure of the circumstances of his departure.
                      Last edited by WhyNotMinot; 02-25-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhyNotMinot View Post
                        Minot State has had their D Line Coach, Dan Friend leave after one season.
                        I am not sure of the circumstances of his departure.
                        Thought Friend was the offensive Line Coach that came from Indiana, where he was an analyst,??
                        It has been a revolving door football staff over the last two or three years. Not sure of this, but I believe that every assistant coach position has left the program/changed; except for one assistant coach and the Head Coach. Tough to be successful with that much turnover at any school/program.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB Player Coach & Fan View Post

Thought Friend was the offensive Line Coach that came from Indiana, where he was an analyst,??
                          It has been a revolving door football staff over the last two or three years. Not sure of this, but I believe that every assistant coach position has left the program/changed; except for one assistant coach and the Head Coach. Tough to be successful with that much turnover at any school/program.
                          HC, OC and DFO are the only ones I recognize.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB Player Coach & Fan View Post

You are correct, O line coach. My typing skills elude me at times.

Comment

• Northern picks up a DB Coach....former USF safety (circa 2006). He's already living in Aberdeen..having coached at Presentation (NAIA), which is also in Aberdeen. (A school that you don't hear much about....they struggle to find the W column)

Jason Glasco:
                              The last few weeks have been wild to say the least! I would like to thank
                              @PCSaintFootball
                              &
                              @CoachHeimann
                              for the opportunity to be the DC the last 3 years! Next stop is coaching DB's
                              @NSUWolves_FB
                              I am ready to get to work and be a part of the NSU family! #GoWolves

Comment

• Former USF DC from 2017-2019..moving to LB Coach at FBS Northern Illinois. (he's from Chicago originally)

NIU Huskie Athletics

@NIUAthletics1h
                                Welcome back to the state and welcome to
                                @NIU_Football
                                new assistant coach Nick Benedetto!
                                @NickBenedetto_
                                Click to find out more about Nick's background and what he brings to the Huskies!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X