Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    Ryan Schlicte moves up to coordinator at NSU.

EDIT: Beat me too it.
    A big time move and another young coach who is already rapidly moving up the coaching ranks! And of course a former Mav as well! Well deserved and northern has a rising star!

Comment

• https://nsuwolves.com/news/2022/1/28...ordinator.aspx

Here is the link....very good hire....smart guy who's played years of QB for Kato and who studied under the old OC..so they can keep things rolling that way. I wasn't sure if they were going to make this kinda move, given he's just coming off being a GA....but they were smart enough to see that someone was gonna hire them in some fashion shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
        https://nsuwolves.com/news/2022/1/28...ordinator.aspx

Here is the link....very good hire....smart guy who's played years of QB for Kato and who studied under the old OC..so they can keep things rolling that way. I wasn't sure if they were going to make this kinda move, given he's just coming off being a GA....but they were smart enough to see that someone was gonna hire them in some fashion shortly.
        Ryan was one of my favorites. Great personality and leadership skills. Plus he studied to be a social studies teacher so he is obviously talented, intelligent and likeable.

I'll find myself out...........

Comment

• Yeah that's a solid hire.

Hopefully our hires start coming out soon. Believe we have three now to fill....or at least two.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Ryan was one of my favorites. Great personality and leadership skills. Plus he studied to be a social studies teacher so he is obviously talented, intelligent and likeable.

I'll find myself out...........
            A laker clone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

A laker clone?
              If he was he would have mentioned chocolate milk.

Comment

• Originally posted by #WolvesNation View Post

I don't believe he's going to be the OC. Have heard a couple rumblings about OC possibilities but he hasn't been mentioned. Sounds like RB position coach. I would expect an OC announcement before signing day though.
                RB coach.

Comment

• Doug Patterson will be the OC and OL coach at SMSU. Was at Western Illinois last two seasons. With Underwood at SCSU for decade plus before that.

Comment

• Hearing there may be a coaching change at WSC.

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                      Hearing there may be a coaching change at WSC.
                      Not surprising. Witt hinted at the possibility a while back.

Comment

Hearing there may be a coaching change at WSC.
                        I came here to say the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Not surprising. Witt hinted at the possibility a while back.
                          But he's apparently not going to where Witt suggested.

Comment

Oh?

Comment

What did he suggest? Back to UCM? Yeah I think we're probably hearing the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Oh?
                                Nothing is public yet ..so I'm not going to put anything on here until it is. You can message me if you want

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X