Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMSU always has a scrappy group regardless if they are beatdown on the scoreboard. I always liked that about them. Also passed through Marshall a few times on my way to Reserve Drill a decade or so ago.... will be fun. 42- 21 USF

Comment

• So for our best chance at another South win, we're looking at either Winona or Mankato. Hoping the Bemidji game will be competitive as well.

Comment

• Was hoping we could keep that a little closer. No Sherwood again? Donald Austin had 200+ yards though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          So for our best chance at another South win, we're looking at either Winona or Mankato. Hoping the Bemidji game will be competitive as well.
          Weird that Mankato is now our best chance, but I do agree.

I'll be at that one, as cold as I'm sure it will be.

Comment

• It was all downhill after the first possession....

Comment

• tough game, Freshman qb did ok for going from redshirting to starting in a matter of 5 days. There was some flashes there.

Comment

• Where do we go from here? I wasn't able to watch, I assume we're dealing with some key injuries?

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                  Where do we go from here? I wasn't able to watch, I assume we're dealing with some key injuries?
                  NSIC south play is whole different level, celebrate the four wins and see if you can schedule UIU twice

Comment

• Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post

NSIC south play is whole different level, celebrate the four wins and see if you can schedule UIU twice
                    The four are definitely an accomplishment given where we were last season, so in that sense I can settle.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                      Where do we go from here? I wasn't able to watch, I assume we're dealing with some key injuries?
                      we knew it would get tougher - need to get an upset somewhere along the lines but a lot fo injuries.

If we can run the ball effectively, they can win another game or 2 - if not, might be tough.

Still a really good start to the Underwood Era

Comment

• We'll be underdogs the rest of the games but if we can run the ball we can win a couple more,

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

we knew it would get tougher - need to get an upset somewhere along the lines but a lot fo injuries.

If we can run the ball effectively, they can win another game or 2 - if not, might be tough.

Still a really good start to the Underwood Era
                          Totally agree, especially on your last statement there - this season has been a success by many measures already.

I was hoping we could be a bit more competitive against Winona, but if we have those injury problems - I get it. Still a lot of season left and nothing is ever certain.

Comment

• Huge improvement over last week. Was not expecting it to be this close. I hate being happy after a loss, and we maybe should have won - but we kept it close on one of the top teams in the conference. Congrats to Wayne on the win.

Comment

• Any thoughts on the true frosh QB? He was intriguing to me since the moment I saw him on the roster. Admittedly, I'm biased towards QBs who are a little bigger, so I like that. But I've been unable to see any live action this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                                Any thoughts on the true frosh QB? He was intriguing to me since the moment I saw him on the roster. Admittedly, I'm biased towards QBs who are a little bigger, so I like that. But I've been unable to see any live action this year.
                                he looks like a Freshman. At times some real eye opening moments. At other times, woof. Overall, you can tell there is something there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X