Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

That makes me feel a little better about forgetting to cancel YouTubeTV after the Mavs/UWF game and having to eat $50. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I totally forgot to use the service for the month I paid for. Just not a big TV guy. Oops!
    I signed up for fubo tv to get espnu last night when the first game went to OT. Whenever I do a free trial I always cancel right away so I don't forget and they always let you complete the trial. I canceled right away and instead of getting the week for free it canceled it out immediately. Luckily the epsn app had the games, but it was the Spanish broadcast

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

I signed up for fubo tv to get espnu last night when the first game went to OT. Whenever I do a free trial I always cancel right away so I don't forget and they always let you complete the trial. I canceled right away and instead of getting the week for free it canceled it out immediately. Luckily the epsn app had the games, but it was the Spanish broadcast
      Yeah, I probably should have done something like that. I just got updates through Twitter. Didn't even think to check ESPN, a Spanish broadcast would have worked too.

Comment

Well the Pioneers did it. I was quite nervous. Congrats to both teams. I'll be on the DU campus tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
          Well the Pioneers did it. I was quite nervous. Congrats to both teams. I'll be on the DU campus tomorrow.
          That's Denver's 9th NCAA hockey title which ties them with Michigan for the most. I was hoping Minnesota State would win because laker is a living legend on this board. Kudos to Denver.
          Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

That's Denver's 9th NCAA hockey title which ties them with Michigan for the most. I was hoping Minnesota State would win because laker is a living legend on this board. Kudos to Denver.
            I had hope for two periods. I can't explain the total collapse in the third. I feel like I've been thrown into a Turkish prison and have been kicked in the groin by each one of the guards.

Comment

I had some chocolate milk in the fridge ready to go if they had won.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I had hope for two periods. I can't explain the total collapse in the third. I feel like I've been thrown into a Turkish prison and have been kicked in the groin by each one of the guards.
                Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

I just wish I could have watched the game. Men's ice hockey and men's lacrosse are the only D1 championships I look forward to every year no matter who is playing. Most of the rest are ruined by the espn/sec garbage.

Comment

That's the biggest heartbreak loss i've ever personally experienced. Us and SCSU are finally united. We'll be back though!

Comment

LOL- Exactly the movie I was referencing! An oldie but goldy!

Comment

Fun game to watch. Also thought, after two periods, the Mavs had it in the bag.

Comment

Now imagine being a SCSU hockey fan!

Comment

My buddy texted me Sunday to ask if I was okay. We've known each other for 20+ years and he'd never seen me that upset before, haha.

They beat themselves, plain and simple. Minds must have still been in Mankato. Love Dryden McKay, but they can't expect him to stop every shot without any help.

EDIT: I rarely get upset over sports, just when the team I'm a fan of gives up and beats themselves and/or actively works with the other team to ensure their victory. The SMSU/BSU homecoming fiasco from 2019 is an example.
                            Last edited by SW_Mustang; 04-11-2022, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Downtown was absolutely packed. We couldn't get a seat, so we watched from the CSU. They had a projector setup in the bowl-area-thing right inside the entrance. We were about the only ones there until the third period.

Was a fun experience, but I did have this sick feeling it wouldn't end in a W. Couldn't have predicted a 5-goal collapse in the third though.

Comment

Mankato's Dryden McKay suspended six months.

https://www.uscho.com/2022/04/18/mck...in-supplement/
                                Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X